Reading - V - Wednesday OMDT

RESULT  

534 members have voted

1. 1. How will the Owls get on in Reading?

• Win
    • Draw
    • Lose

30 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Absolute amateur play from Westwood

Odubajo had it covered and he was miles out 

Ridiculous move

No doubt, Had to make a snap judgement call to go to the man. 

He's used to most of our players lumbering back becouse we don't usually have pace, but once committed, he'd have been stuck in no man's land if he'd stopped, so had to go for it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I'm ignoring omens bud, as I hate to say it, but I'm sure we got relagated in big Ron's first season with that horrid green and white hooped shirt lol

Doesn’t count as no hoops. Because there are definitely rules in this. :ph34r:

FT 1-3

Brilliant result today.  Thought we played excellent.  Thoroughly deserved the win. 

I think Bullen got the tactics absolutely spot on.  Hutch, Lee and Bazza in midfield looked great.  Hutch put in some key tackles, and what a goal from Sammy.  Happy birthday fella, lovely diving header.  Lee, great to see him looking like he's getting back to his old self.  He was integral in getting us to the playoffs twice.  Great to see him playing again.  Bazza, put in a top shift as always.  Some lovely passes forward today. 

Kadeem Harris, what a debut.  Looks like we have a player on our hands.  Thanks Colin Wankcer. lol Fletcher led the line well.  Could have had a couple of goals today.  Reach raring to go, lovely locks too.  

Borner a good debut too.  Ref also had a good game.

All in all, plenty to be positive about.  If we can get Hector back in on a season long loan with a view to a purchase then we will be more than fine for the season.  

Great to see the players well up for it today, we didn't crumble after Westwood got sent off.  Joao looked very impressive when he came on.  I hope we can keep hold of him.  

Plenty of positives going forward despite the off the field issues we are currently faced with.

Onwards and upwards, UTO.

Have a nice evening all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3