Strudwick - Absent today

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

No Strudwick at the game today during the pre match warm up

Has the snake been back for him?

Bruce brought him in because it seems Wednesday have some kind of longstanding issue with injuries.   

I'm not saying he isn't on Bruce's radar but I would imagine Bruce has far more pressing concerns right now.

I would not have expected Strudwick to be an attendee at matches anyway, unless quite frankly he has some wish to watch the match.    Any immediate injury would be dealt with by physios & doctor.   Strudwick is a long term solution, match day incidents aren't really his remit.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
8 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Bruce brought him in because it seems Wednesday have some kind of longstanding issue with injuries.   

I'm not saying he isn't on Bruce's radar but I would imagine Bruce has far more pressing concerns right now.

I would not have expected Strudwick to be an attendee at matches anyway, unless quite frankly he has some wish to watch the match.    Any immediate injury would be dealt with by physios & doctor.   Strudwick is a long term solution, match day incidents aren't really his remit.

He's been at every match in pre season since he joined. He leads the warm up and warm down 

23 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

He's been at every match in pre season since he joined. He leads the warm up and warm down 

bit worrying  we'll see what happens 

must be other good fitness guys out there 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

No Strudwick at the game today during the pre match warm up

Has the snake been back for him?

Isn’t his role more strategic, looking at the overall fitness regime and sports science to prevent injuries.  Don’t think he gets his hands dirty with pre match warm ups. 

So in short, no news is good news but yet we still wet the bed.

He was there, although if he wasn't it probably wouldn't be an issue anyway, but because of the bed wetters it must be an issue.

Lesson to be learnt?   A lot of Owls fans really do like to see issues in things that aren't.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Etchesketch said:

I've got a hunch he'll go to Newcastle when it's all died down a bit.

I think what goes in our favour is that Newcastle are owned my Mr Tight A*se Ashley.  He isn’t going to give Bruce loads of funds to poach other clubs’ staff.