Strudwick - Absent today

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

A big factor in joining us, was the close proximity to his home address in Worksop.

Less than 2 months after joining SWFC for those reasons, I really can’t see him giving up his nice work/life balance by joining Newcastle. Some people aren’t driven specifically by money.

4 minutes ago, Tudders said:

A big factor in joining us, was the close proximity to his home address in Worksop.

Less than 2 months after joining SWFC for those reasons, I really can’t see him giving up his nice work/life balance by joining Newcastle. Some people aren’t driven specifically by money.

Unless it was his boyhood club. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

He’s never worked under Bruce before and his Wales commitments probably come from knowing Giggs and being part time, I’ve heard a few times that he lives in Worksop and that was the reason he agreed to join, this guy has real pedigree, if it wasn’t for that he could work at most clubs in the world, he likes being at home though, I’d be surprised if he joined Newcastle 

11 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Sorry beat me to it...