Training video

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well us fans might be sinking into despair but the players seem to be having fun ,in excellent spirits and looking forward to the season ahead. 

They all look like they’re a bit concerned by the whole reporting Newcastle to the premiership business to me. It’s a very particular kind of frown.

• Haha 1

Orange trim on those training tops. Is there a secret 3rd Tango kit to come?? Which if so would be my perfect trio of shirts, Blue and white with no Sponsor, All green going back to 90s and Tango also back in the 90s. Now need to get saving up £177 for them all.

All the kit and training kit looks good this year. I have had my doubts about making our own kit, but it all looks good. Credit to the club.

What I have gleaned from this training video is that Borner needs some sort of product on his fluffy hair, Lees looks ripped and Sam is still the dreamiest of them all.

54 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Any ideas?

Can you find the picture again? Seems to have mysteriously dissappeared...

1 minute ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Jaysus Christ, he's fit asfuck that guy. I've been watching him for an hour and forty minutes now and he ain't even slowed down, FFS. :duntmatter:

Training in the middle of a wood gets you really fit. :ph34r: