Holstein Keil - V - The Wednesday OMDFT

1 minute ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Correct :(

Because McEachran offers less in the tackle than Reach does, getting battered because of no steel in midfield does nobody any good. 

Fair enough, not massively clued up on McEachrans game to be honest , more of a Bannan is he ?

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Fair enough, not massively clued up on McEachrans game to be honest , more of a Bannan is he ?

More like Bannan offensively, but even Bannan tracks back, presses the opponent, tries to tackle etc, McEachran doesn't do that stuff.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I don’t think we look too bad in this thread to be honest.

Probably better on the radio, slightly worse on Twitter, but no doubt looking good, and just unlucky, later in the highlights.

I’m lost without the BBC Match stats to give me a completely misleading picture of the match I’m not watching .

• Haha 5

Just now, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

More like Bannan offensively, but even Bannan tracks back, presses the opponent, tries to tackle etc, McEachran doesn't do that stuff.

Sounds like a reyt player pal, sold him to me , can’t wait to see him sign a 3yr deal 

Just now, Ethel The Tree said:

Checks tea leaves again. Know where I went wrong now.

They say Rhodes gets what should have been an equaliser, had it not been for something called VAR. Then gets taken off at half time, passing on equaliser responsibilities to, erm, can’t quite make it out, will tell you later.

• Thanks 1