Holstein Keil - V - The Wednesday OMDFT

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Lee on for Rhodes...

Shoring up the midfield. 

Good play Bully. 

Play for the 2-1 loss :duntmatter:

He's playing to stay in the tie, with the knowledge that we're stronger at home in Europe, if we can beat Barcelona at home we can beat these in the home leg, as long as we stay in the tie :ph34r:

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

Result is irrelivant, most pleasing thing of this pre season is that Jordan Rhodes seems to have remembered how to score, either that or we've finally started playing to his strengths.

Tbf, that year of watching Norwich get promoted will have done him the world of good lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Checks tea leaves again. Know where I went wrong now.

They say Rhodes gets what should have been an equaliser, had it not been for something called VAR. Then gets taken off at half time, passing on equaliser responsibilities to, erm, can’t quite make it out, will tell you later.

I put a fiver on for us to win after your last reading of the leaves. Now you tell me you got it wrong FFS.

• Haha 2

Just now, Mycroft said:

Why does it need Fletcher to miss three or four times before scoring?

That's just how he is. 

Will miss a sitter than score an outrageous looping header from 15 yards. 

He's scored some great and important goals during his time with us - he has also missed some of the easiest chances I've ever seen. 

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

Result is irrelivant, most pleasing thing of this pre season is that Jordan Rhodes seems to have remembered how to score, either that or we've finally started playing to his strengths.

Maybe there’s just no pressure on him anymore, he’s chilled out and just doing his thing 

quality delivery into 18yd box always helps though 

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Checks tea leaves again. Know where I went wrong now.

They say Rhodes gets what should have been an equaliser, had it not been for something called VAR. Then gets taken off at half time, passing on equaliser responsibilities to, erm, can’t quite make it out, will tell you later.

Fairly sure they say Fletcher.