Bannan a Fletcher's new Barnet

13 hours ago, agentwalker said:

interesting write up they get here

https://www.kslclinic.co.uk/blog/

Fletchers 3rd go at it

more of Bannan

image.thumb.png.f9c5671e03206bf63be447d1fb86f52f.png

Surely the idea is to kind of keep what you have then fill in the missing bits with this stuff? not shave the lot off first.

No expert on this but don't they do something to make it your natural hair that regrows again. I didn't think any of it was false hair when done? Might be wrong.

Guest The Horse
1 hour ago, Etchesketch said:

No expert on this but don't they do something to make it your natural hair that regrows again. I didn't think any of it was false hair when done? Might be wrong.

Correct.

It's not false hair. Looked into it myself but it's too much cash for me!

To answer your question though, they extract the follicles from the back and sides. This bit NEVER goes bald on guys. Even the baldest old man has that 'horseshoe' of hair round the head.

It's your own natural hair simply taken from one place to another.

And as it's from the bit that never goes bald, the transfer is permanent. Won't ever go bald again.

The area where it's taken from grows back rapidly, usually inside a fortnight.

The new stuff can take up to two years to reach full maturity in its new home!

Give it 18 months though usually and the back and sides are good to harvest again for more density.

Which is what I'm guessing Fletcher is doing.

Lots of less wealthy people go to Turkey to have it done on the cheap but the results are pretty much a lottery. They can make a right mess of it.

As I said.. good on these two.

If you've got the money, go for it.

Edited by The Horse

3 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Correct.

It's not false hair. Looked into it myself but it's too much cash for me!

To answer your question though, they extract the follicles from the back and sides. This bit NEVER goes bald on guys. Even the baldest old man has that 'horseshoe' of hair round the head.

It's your own natural hair simply taken from one place to another.

And as it's from the bit that never goes bald, the transfer is permanent. Won't ever go bald again.

The area where it's taken from grows back rapidly, usually inside a fortnight.

The new stuff can take up to two years to reach full maturity in its new home!

Give it 18 months though usually and the back and sides are good to harvest again for more density.

Which is what I'm guessing Fletcher is doing.

Lots of less wealthy people go to Turkey to have it done on the cheap but the results are pretty much a lottery. They can make a right mess of it.

As I said.. good on these two.

If you've got the money, go for it.

Yes I'd make a very good patient for them in that I have less hair than Bannan and Fletcher but it wouldn't really be for me even if I could afford it. Never really bothered me hair loss.  Got two younger brotrhers and they are even worse so can't complain .  If I started going bald edarly 20's and I was a well off footballer I would certainly think about it though.

If it’s what they want to spend their dosh on then I mean fine, ok, whatever.

If there’s any shying out of headers etc next season they’ll get reyt pelters though, and rightly so - only reason they can afford this is ‘cos they make silly money to fight every battle to their fullest on the pitch. That said, we’ve never seen any evidence of either of these lads ever giving less than 100% in every department - these two in particular, in fact - so as long as that doesn’t change then fair play to ‘em.

A bit depressing that they feel sufficiently self-conscious about it to bother, but that’s a whole other issue. Plus it’s not like they’re sacrificing a family holiday or a vocational training course or whatever for it - when you’ve got cash in bags, it probably feels less of a big deal.

Daft to claim its ‘modern footballers’, lads have been upset about losing their hair for decades. Only difference is, in the past it was tough titty, and today it’s still tough titty unless you’re fairly minted. C’est la vie.

Another 50 years and you’ll be able to swap your whole head for a better one.

:Sid:

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Haha 3

On 28/05/2019 at 14:01, Howards back said:

Marvellous how they can grow hair on their faces but not on their heads. 

one of the first foreman I had when I started work said, ' I wouldn't cultivate to grow anything on my face, that grows wildly in the nick of my arse'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 30/05/2019 at 00:58, Mr. Tom said:

If it’s what they want to spend their dosh on then I mean fine, ok, whatever.

If there’s any shying out of headers etc next season they’ll get reyt pelters though, and rightly so - only reason they can afford this is ‘cos they make silly money to fight every battle to their fullest on the pitch. That said, we’ve never seen any evidence of either of these lads ever giving less than 100% in every department - these two in particular, in fact - so as long as that doesn’t change then fair play to ‘em.

A bit depressing that they feel sufficiently self-conscious about it to bother, but that’s a whole other issue. Plus it’s not like they’re sacrificing a family holiday or a vocational training course or whatever for it - when you’ve got cash in bags, it probably feels less of a big deal.

Daft to claim its ‘modern footballers’, lads have been upset about losing their hair for decades. Only difference is, in the past it was tough titty, and today it’s still tough titty unless you’re fairly minted. C’est la vie.

Another 50 years and you’ll be able to swap your whole head for a better one.

:Sid:

they be a queue a mile long for that ****er.

• Haha 1

On 28/05/2019 at 23:10, cartman said:

I paid £5000 couple of years ago for the front and soon having the crown done at £3000.  Not cheap vanity:rolleyes:!

Don't chuck your cash away on a hair transplant

Do what I did and buy a crown topper,  totally undetectable, made from real synthetic hair and machine washable.

2C9A753E-FE86-416D-89AE-FF88F56DF1F5-7499-00000620D831EBB2.jpg

• Haha 5