SWFC record achievements

Phew ; I just came out of the , "Have we sold our ground" fred and decided life needed lightening up a bit...…. Sooooo ……….

Over our 152 year history how many records, dubious or otherwise, have we managed to achieve in that time ?

To kick it off I will offer in evidence our very own Kevin Pressman, for holding the record for the fastest football league sending off after just 13 seconds. I could chuck in a load more, but I'll leave that up to you lot cos I've got blisters on the ends of my two forefingers lol 

16 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Phew ; I just came out of the , "Have we sold our ground" fred and decided life needed lightening up a bit...…. Sooooo ……….

Over our 152 year history how many records, dubious or otherwise, have we managed to achieve in that time ?

To kick it off I will offer in evidence our very own Kevin Pressman, for holding the record for the fastest football league sending off after just 13 seconds. I could chuck in a load more, but I'll leave that up to you lot cos I've got blisters on the ends of my two forefingers lol 

Fooook this lets get back to the handbags :Sid:

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It wasn't joint largest,  it was second largest. And now it's "only" the third largest! 

Bugger, thought Derby - Bury was 6-1 as well :ghoulguy:

Just now, cognacbarnowl said:

We made Tommy Craig the first £100,000 teenager; but what was the one received ?

One was Jackie Sewell, not sure which one.  The details were on here a few months ago.  Tommy Craig isn't one of them.

11 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Maybe Hirsty has the hardest recorded shot ever. :wacko:

We have 2 of the top 5, David Hirst and Ritchie Humphreys, but Ronny Heberson - Sporting Lisbon now holds the distinction at 131mph.