SteveBruceHappyNiceTime

Doesn't it feel better after the last few weeks?

The dark days of Jos are gone and there is a palpable air of optimism around S6. Steve Bruce has quickly managed to make everyone a bit more excited about heading to Hillsborough.

He's also made Liam Palmer the best left back in the world, signed a right back who scores every game, actually played our best keeper [and we've stopped shipping goals] and done loads of other wonderful stuff to make people smile again.

We're happy about it too and are basically giving things away to celebrate #stevebrucehappynicetime.

T-Shirts £5, Mugs with giftbox £3 each and prints £3 A4 and £5 A3. Once they're gone they're gone.

www.cromwellclub.co.uk

Bruce.jpg

• Like 2

Dont you feel better for posting your first post.. the posts are in full swing and your trying to drum up support for the club, or money for yourself, I forget..anyway.

Your posting now and its such a turn around from a few weeks ago, because now your posting posts and before you weren't posting..posts. Soon you'll be on holiday enjoying your money and treating your missis!

Were happy for you too!

http://supershippers.co.uk

MASSIVE sales on NOWWWWWWW

Edited by keepitsteel89

10 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Dont you feel better for posting your first post.. the posts are in full swing and your trying to drum up support for the club, or money for yourself, I forget..anyway.

Your posting now and its such a turn around from a few weeks ago, because now your posting posts and before you weren't posting..posts. Soon you'll be on holiday enjoying your money and treating your missis!

Were happy for you too!

http://supershippers.co.uk

MASSIVE sales on NOWWWWWWW

Thanks for the input. If you don't like the stuff then feel free not to buy anything. Literally giving stuff away at less than cost price so I won't be going on holiday! 

And I somehow posted the original post on an old account! 

Edited by Chris C
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Thanks for the input. If you don't like the stuff then feel free not to buy anything. Literally giving stuff away at less than cost price so I won't be going on holiday! 

Wait so your making a loss of all these things?! How dose that work?

Edited by keepitsteel89

11 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Wait so your making a loss of all these things?! How dose that work?

Because we're shifting the last few bits of stock left. Then we'll have a think at end of season about what we want to do over the summer and next season and sort some new product out. We've been around for a couple of years and aren't generally making a loss but selling those t-shirts for £5 and the mugs for £3 there's nothing in it for us. 

1 hour ago, Chris C said:

no worries chris  I like em mate keep it going 

Usually advertising stuff for sale on a site needs the permission of the site owner. (They probably want a cut of any sales).

Just saying.....lol

Edited by prowl
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, chriscotterill said:

Doesn't it feel better after the last few weeks?

The dark days of Jos are gone and there is a palpable air of optimism around S6. Steve Bruce has quickly managed to make everyone a bit more excited about heading to Hillsborough.

He's also made Liam Palmer the best left back in the world, signed a right back who scores every game, actually played our best keeper [and we've stopped shipping goals] and done loads of other wonderful stuff to make people smile again.

We're happy about it too and are basically giving things away to celebrate #stevebrucehappynicetime.

T-Shirts £5, Mugs with giftbox £3 each and prints £3 A4 and £5 A3. Once they're gone they're gone.

www.cromwellclub.co.uk

Bruce.jpg

Like the sensible soccer prints pal.

Great idea.