Tweets by ‎@snakepasswatch

⚠️SNAKE PASS IS NOW OPEN⚠️

•  
    •  

⚠️ SNAKE PASS IS CLOSED ⚠️

•  
    •  

Snake Pass Watch Retweeted

11:21am TRAFFIC: A57 Snake Pass closed due to snow between A6013 (Ladybower Reservoir) and Hurst Road (Royal Oak Inn). Woodhead Pass is open but there is lying snow. @snakepasswatch https://glossop.online/traffic/a57-snake-pass-traffic-live.php 

Check the Snake Pass watch or Glossop on line

1 hour ago, Daveabuk said:

I'll be travelling by car tonight to Bolton. They've issued warnings for woodhead about snow, ice and visibility.

I don't normally travel across woodhead unless were playing over that way so I've no idea how bad it's been the last couple of weeks with the cold weather.

Is anyone else risking the trip? I have to be back as early as possible since I have work at 6am. Should I expect it to be closed this evening?

Cheers. And to anyone else whos making the journey, have a safe trip! 

If anywhere is closed it will be snake and woodhead, try checking on the internet at half time, any doubts ide go back m62, safe journey mate.

Thanks for all the replies! I'm setting off in the next 10 mins because I want to get a good parking space to shoot off straight away at FT. I think I will probably do Woodhead there and M62 on the way back. I'll be sure to post any updates if it's bad when I get there. Again, cheers. Let's bring the points home 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daveabuk said:

Thanks for all the replies! I'm setting off in the next 10 mins because I want to get a good parking space to shoot off straight away at FT. I think I will probably do Woodhead there and M62 on the way back. I'll be sure to post any updates if it's bad when I get there. Again, cheers. Let's bring the points home 

Are we nearly there yet?... I want the toilet.