ST's frozen - and upto 5 years multi as well

Under 17 is a curious cut off. For some years I went with both kids. Eldest now away at uni. Youngest is now 17.

I don't think we'd have been renewing for her anyway - she misses quite a few games through other commitments. So not a personal concern really - but it's quite a price differentiation between what for many is year 12 and year 13 school or college.

17 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

I actually want to get one next season however I’m reluctant to do so unless the club confirm whether we are going to be in an embargo or not. 

Wont happen but a bit of honesty would be nice.

What difference would that make 

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

I always love the FAQ says the season ticket is non transferable 

Like any of us ever adhere to that if we can't use it that match

In a way the tickets are transferable. I'm at a concessionary rate but if a younger person wants to use the ticket they can do so If they pay the price difference between the two age groups, as opposed to paying the full price. In other words the club is concerned about people paying the correct price rather than who is actually using the ticket.

10 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

In a way the tickets are transferable. I'm at a concessionary rate but if a younger person wants to use the ticket they can do so If they pay the price difference between the two age groups, as opposed to paying the full price. In other words the club is concerned about people paying the correct price rather than who is actually using the ticket.

I appreciate that and I know there was talk of photos on season tickets

But not really a serious point more that if you can't use it then in theory you can't pass to anyone else

4 hours ago, northeastowl said:

I actually want to get one next season however I’m reluctant to do so unless the club confirm whether we are going to be in an embargo or not. 

Wont happen but a bit of honesty would be nice.

They probably don't know themselves yet.

6 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

They probably don't know themselves yet.

Well yep, current year information I think per the regulations has to be provided by 1st March. That needs to be reviewed by the EFL and potentially further questions asked.

Tbf to the poster up there who asks the question I will only renew 1 year at a time now. I want to see the club actually sort it's finances rather than cash strip revenues from the future 

7 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

How?

Thought that was straight forward

Highest prices in the division and minimal investment in players next season would have some fans at most clubs demonstrating against their chairman.

but DC has no choice and can’t reduce prices, so if you can afford it then need to support him.

Edited by sheffsteel

The problem DC has created is with the high prices from minute one of his tenure.

Then adding multiple years meaning he can’t go any lower. 

By freezing the prices he’s already made the multi year option somewhat pointless. 

He’s tangled himself up and it’s going to take some serious administration work to get us back to a simple and cost efficient way of supporting our club