Clowns on Praise or grumble (and not all of them are blunts)

Gets my goat when people come on and start slagging Hutch. We are a much better team with him and he brings far more than he costs us (He rarely gets sent off). I hope to hell its just a small minority who want Bruce to "get rid" of him as he is a "liability". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I love hutch love what he brings to the team and everything about him..his hair.. but I can see Sb bringing in another DM who has the proven legs to last a full season, if we are going for promotion under Bruce he will be building a strong physical side and pinning our hopes on Sam to last it out with Pel or a CB as back up just wont cut it with the manager, that's my opinion anyway. 

It was Hutch who made that goal possible on Saturday. 

A player like that is indispensable to the team. 

Would love him to stay fit and get a new contract but we woukd probably be wiser to get someone else in. It's a dilemma for sure. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Great player but shitin big games when it truly matters.

What big games? He was awesome vs Arsenal. He wasn't great vs Chelsea, but he let the situation get to him. Hes pretty consistent all the championship games we play, but how many of them are "big"?

3 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

What big games? He was awesome vs Arsenal. He wasn't great vs Chelsea, but he let the situation get to him. Hes pretty consistent all the championship games we play, but how many of them are "big"?

Arsenal wasn't a big game -  meant fuckall in the scale of things.

Daft penalty on his big day v Chelsea.

Took Lopez's place v Hull and failed.

First penalty v Huddersfield and missed.

Complete fuckup at Brentford and missed 2nd half.

I like him a lot but he's a nearly man and before anyone starts, he's the ome who sets himself up as a warrior.

Perfect example of why we are soft and not just him either.  Harsh but true.

Sorry.

42 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Arsenal wasn't a big game -  meant fuckall in the scale of things.

Daft penalty on his big day v Chelsea.

Took Lopez's place v Hull and failed.

First penalty v Huddersfield and missed.

Complete fuckup at Brentford and missed 2nd half.

I like him a lot but he's a nearly man and before anyone starts, he's the ome who sets himself up as a warrior.

Perfect example of why we are soft and not just him either.  Harsh but true.

Sorry.

So he's given away a few pens.  It happens, I've seen Westwood give away more than him.

And he missed a penalty in a shootout? I've seen some of the best players in the history of the game do that.

And he wasn't great in the play off final like everyone else. Do you remember when he replaced Lopez in the play off semi at Brighton when we were getting completely overrun and we looked a totally different side from then on? You could say that without him that night we may not have even made the final.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

Great player but shitin big games when it truly matters.

How many big games where it truly mattered have we had over the past three seasons?

For the sake of argument, it's all the "insignificant" games combined which get you to the ones where it "truly matters"...

• Like 1