Adam Reach Injury update

13 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

Wolves are very keen on Reach but surely the figure would be £10m plus

Wolves have set their  own bar for an attacking championship player this season with the £20million they paid Boro for Adama and our Chairman will be well aware of this!

Edited by casbahowl

Regarding Reach to Wolves . I was intrigued when this was first suggested.

Recruitment at Wolves is done by a football agency.

As far as we know our Chairman still gets his advice from his mate from Doyen.

I know they are different agencies but if that deal were to happen the financial aspects of it could be a right box of frogs.

Also if the financial aspects were advantageous to said agencies then perhaps the advice DC is getting is far from independent.

17 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Players all need a good massage after so many games in succession. Hear there are a few decent establishments down Attercliffe Common if DC is paying. :duntmatter:

Surely the players are being paid enough to nip in themselves > Good idea, though. Do them more good than the Masseur's table at Hillsborough.

20 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

Wolves are very keen on Reach but surely the figure would be £10m plus

I think some people are being optimistic on the valuations on our players unfortunately everyone knows we are skirting with FFP  and they’re going to use it to their advantage.

For us to get a sizeable fee, we need a bidding war to start without it these figures of 10 million plus are way of the mark 

17 minutes ago, Itchy said:

I think some people are being optimistic on the valuations on our players unfortunately everyone knows we are skirting with FFP  and they’re going to use it to their advantage.

For us to get a sizeable fee, we need a bidding war to start without it these figures of 10 million plus are way of the mark 

I agree 10 million is way off the mark will be nearer 15 million