FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

3 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Im saying i dont believe that nobody knew anything about the hearing. So yes. Whether they were told officially in writing, probably not, did they know by other means, yes i think they did. Do i care if you like or dislike what i say. No.

I am merely adding to the conjecture, bilge, opinion and bullsh*t that constitutes 99% of this forum.

if this forum constitutes 99% 'conjecture, bilge, opinion, and bullsh*t' why come on here to read it?

Just now, dnhc said:

if this forum constitutes 99% 'conjecture, bilge, opinion, and bullsh*t' why come on here to read it?

He's here to enlighten us all. 

Cut through the BS and tell us how it really is.  

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

You seem to know so enlighten me

The facts are plain to see and the warrant has been withdrawn, why have you got a problem believing the actual facts?

Please share the information you have that the Courts the Police and the Club are not aware of....

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

How would you know, if you don't read them?   

As I said you're not very rational, go and watch a couple of Christopher Hitchen debates and learn how to construct an argument.

Why? Do you need to put your hand in the fire to know its hot?

4 minutes ago, Prince said:

The facts are plain to see and the warrant has been withdrawn, why have you got a problem believing the actual facts?

Please share the information you have that the Courts the Police and the Club are not aware of....

I dont have a problem with a warrant not being issued, i have an issue with nobody being aware of it

Just now, billyblack said:

I dont have a problem with a warrant not being issued, i have an issue with nobody being aware of it

Well, apparently, you're the only who does and that includes the Court themselves. 

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

I get it now, You are his postman and you hand delivered the summons to him at home!

Either that or you are just doing a spot of trolling? 

5 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Seems to be all coming from Mansfield doesn't it? I remember watching the youtube clip and even a 9 year old could tell that Mansfield were ganging up on FF long before the incident happened. 

Image result for pete mckee forestieri

I would hope all these 'observations' are collated to provide some context...

I'm curious. Billy, you appear to be saying the part of the club statement about neither the club nor player being aware of the summons is a lie. If so, and the club are knowingly releasing untrue statements regarding an investigation, be it in order to protect themselves, an employee, or both, why would they risk it? I'm not a legal expert, but I'd guess that could be classed as perverting the course of justice?