FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You do realise we will need "Evidence" of this ridiculous "Pointless Pickle project" that you seem to be doin'...

and, honestly...I know a bloke who knew a scientists best mates...scond best mate...and apparently 

"Hold on...I think it moved"..

Is not rated as the best conclusive evidence of owt!!!!...Except for Jay Bothroyd...There were thousands who claim they once saw that happen...None of them Owls fans

It's moved again!! 

Betty..our cat was looking at the same time.

Obviously it's not evidence...there won't be a paper at this time.

Just now, asteener1867 said:

If you do prepare a paper...let f.ookin' Betty do it

I'm getting the impression that you're not taking me terribly seriously here.

IF say the piece of carrot or cauliflower are in liquid suspension but not "moving" then they're bound by the Newtonian law.

But by my workings out ..all the lumpy bits should be stuck to the side of the jar.

They're going at 17 000 mph and the jars stood still... I know this through observations by me and Betty.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm getting the impression that you're not taking me terribly seriously here.

IF say the piece of carrot or cauliflower are in liquid suspension but not "moving" then they're bound by the Newtonian law.

But by my workings out ..all the lumpy bits should be stuck to the side of the jar.

They're going at 17 000 mph and the jars stood still... I know this through observations by me and Betty.

Costello...honest mate,,,,I don't doubt yer knowledge of pickle...I'm saying  you can't really back it up with evidence, apart from it being witnessed by yer cat.

WAs it Speke or burton or summat that found the source of the Nile?

They appeared before the Royal Geographical society in London..with factual evidence, maps, photos, altitudes, meteorological surveys..etc...

They didn't point outta the window towards f.ookin' Basingstoke and say..

"its over there"

• Haha 1

So its @Costello 77 that has overseen our 30 year  crash to the doldrums. 

You were messing with this chutney in 1993 weren't you? 

The gateway to membership of the group of Superclubs was but steps away from us.  Two winning cup finals ahead,  the chance to win the league just as the money exploded in the game.  A world where David Hirst got England to the '94 World Cup and a recalled Waddle got redemption for 1990 with a winner against Brazil.

But somewhere, in some loft ...the time line was knocked off kilter. And us, us poor poor souls, we're knocked into an alternative time line where we went on to lose two cup finals instead, where Hirst would be injured to ruin and we'd  see years of steady decline before falling unceremoniously into the pit.  

We're all living in Earth 2 now because of it.  Whilst in Earth one my doppelganger has enjoyed years and years of watching Wedneaday conquer Europe and dominate domestic football , fans queue around the block to pay £15 pay in the gate to fill the 75,000 Waddledome.

I'd rather not have known!

Rather not known that I'd been knocked sideways into this hell.  

I should have known when we ditched the stripes. Should have known when Boris Johnson became the Mayor of London that I'd been shunted. That we'd all been shunted. Into this alternative.

What life is some other Snooty living in Earth one where I should be? Is the West Wing of the house still in one glorious piece rather than the tattered ruin it is here in Earth Two where it was destroyed by Steve Simonsens penalty returning to Earth from space, that mitre delta by then a huge ice covered hail stone the size of a Austin Maesto. 

While I scrabble to make the fun's for repair in Earth one does my doppelganger laugh to himself. His West Wing in one piece. Maybe Lady Snooty dead and a huge windfall. Maybe hes taken Sally James as his second wife. 

Good God! 

Stop. 

Stop messing with the time line!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

My Granny used to make runner bean chutney.

It sounds like a terrible idea, but it was actually strangely enjoyable.

Its what Grannies do to kids....Its like that Brer Rabbit "nail soup" wotsit

I'm gonna make some "Nail soup"....They put a nail in some hot water...add vegetables, mutton, spices, mushrooms (unless Jos is there)...Carrots potatoes, etc...

Then take the fookin' nail out!

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Nobody decries the amount of "Effort" you have put into actually........... sitting the f.ook down an' staring at a jamjar....Its exemplary you daft f.ooker....

Its the actual evidence

Yers..as soon as I've taught language to Betty beyond biting and scratching..the results will be published.....in due course.. not at this time...meeow.

3 hours ago, Prince said:

You tell me. 

There’s no agenda, except the agenda to wind people up. 

No shame in that. He’s of the swine persuasion. We’d do the same. They’re having their time in the sun. One thing is guaranteed, though.  The clouds will come for them. It’s the Sheffield way. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

So its @Costello 77 that has overseen our 30 year  crash to the doldrums. 

You were messing with this chutney in 1993 weren't you? 

The gateway to membership of the group of Superclubs was but steps away from us.  Two winning cup finals ahead,  the chance to win the league just as the money exploded in the game.  A world where David Hirst got England to the '94 World Cup and a recalled Waddle got redemption for 1990 with a winner against Brazil.

But somewhere, in some loft ...the time line was knocked off kilter. And us, us poor poor souls, we're knocked into an alternative time line where we went on to lose two cup finals instead, where Hirst would be injured to ruin and we'd  see years of steady decline before falling unceremoniously into the pit.  

We're all living in Earth 2 now because of it.  Whilst in Earth one my doppelganger has enjoyed years and years of watching Wedneaday conquer Europe and dominate domestic football , fans queue around the block to pay £15 pay in the gate to fill the 75,000 Waddledome.

I'd rather not have known!

Rather not known that I'd been knocked sideways into this hell.  

I should have known when we ditched the stripes. Should have known when Boris Johnson became the Mayor of London that I'd been shunted. That we'd all been shunted. Into this alternative.

What life is some other Snooty living in Earth one where I should be? Is the West Wing of the house still in one glorious piece rather than the tattered ruin it is here in Earth Two where it was destroyed by Steve Simonsens penalty returning to Earth from space, that mitre delta by then a huge ice covered hail stone the size of a Austin Maesto. 

While I scrabble to make the fun's for repair in Earth one does my doppelganger laugh to himself. His West Wing in one piece. Maybe Lady Snooty dead and a huge windfall. Maybe hes taken Sally James as his second wife. 

Good God! 

Stop. 

Stop messing with the time line!

Have you been eatin' Costellos chutney?

6 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

My Nan used to make beetroot chutney, that stuff was amazing!

Well get it in your loft and start gazing at  it and get me back to Earth one 1993 where I deserve to be!

And make sure you stare properly. Because I don't want to go to Earth 3 where Big Guns' mate in the pub is the Mayor of London.