FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Well get it in your loft and start gazing at  it and get me back to Earth one 1993 where I deserve to be!

And make sure you stare properly. Because I don't want to go to Earth 3 where Big Guns' mate in the pub is the Mayor of London.

You start as a mass .. smaller than small atom's.... you're random dad goes to the pub.....

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well get it in your loft and start gazing at  it and get me back to Earth one 1993 where I deserve to be!

And make sure you stare properly. Because I don't want to go to Earth 3 where Big Guns' mate in the pub is the Mayor of London.

There are no alternative Dimensions with Wednesday Snoots....They do the same thing in every f.ookin' dimension...You can time travel forever, you can flit between planes of existence..you can dodge the inevitable in 1908 and it bites you on the ar*e in 1993....Its the one constant....

When you think about it..Sheffield Wednesday football club may well actually hold the whole fabric of the universe together, by being consistently disappointing ..sobering thought eh?

Obviously I'm not stating this is fact before I get Costellos Chutney stuff verified

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its what Grannies do to kids....Its like that Brer Rabbit "nail soup" wotsit

I'm gonna make some "Nail soup"....They put a nail in some hot water...add vegetables, mutton, spices, mushrooms (unless Jos is there)...Carrots potatoes, etc...

Then take the fookin' nail out!

She used to make a soup she called ''compost soup'' it was made with all the trimmings that would have gone to compost apparently... She'd make us guess what was in it, telling us the remaining ingredients we didn't guess... How extensive a vegetable knowledge should an 8 year old have?.. And I always thought that one day, rather than say ''you didn't get artichokes'', she'd say ''did you not taste the tea bags, egg shells or worms?''

Actually looking back, I think the woman was a sadist.

• Haha 3

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Spelling is for fools...my interests run deaper now.

Mate...I'm simply preparing you for when you present yer Chutney formula...Is got to be exact...I dunno how good your cat is at Math, but you really need to keep your eye on the Branston...

If Einstein had presented 

"E=Mc too".....owt could have f.ookin' happened!

Just now, Bing Cosby said:

She used to make a soup she called ''compost soup'' it was made with all the trimmings that would have gone to compost apparently... She'd make us guess what was in it, telling us the remaining ingredients we didn't guess... How extensive a vegetable knowledge should an 8 year old have?.. And I always thought that one day, rather than say ''you didn't get artichokes'', she'd say ''did you not taste the tea bags, egg shells or worms?''

Actually looking back, I think the woman was a sadist.

Thats bloody awful..............

She would say 

"Whats this taste like?"

You would answer 

"Sh *t!!!"

Then she would say 

"Spot on Bing ...have another pint of urine!"

• Haha 1

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Thats bloody awful..............

She would say 

"Whats this taste like?"

You would answer 

"Sh *t!!!"

Then she would say 

"Spot on Bing ...have another pint of urine!"

Looking back I think it was an elaborate game of control... I think I've blocked out its implications til now...

But just from a marketing point of view compost f*cking soup!!? Its like saying do you fancy trying my new drink? Its called medical waste!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Mate...I'm simply preparing you for when you present yer Chutney formula...Is got to be exact...I dunno how good your cat is at Math, but you really need to keep your eye on the Branston...

If Einstein had presented 

"E=Mc too".....owt could have f.ookin' happened!

I see you've been busy too with your inquiring mind.... get Mrs asteener to wrap your swede in an ice soaked towel.. then run to the kitchen window and shout...pudenda . Then open it and shout.  Argggghh..fu*k .....fuc*k....no not you...the other one..... PUDENDA!!

2 hours ago, billyblack said:

Well, all i will say to that is, many many times there are items in the public domain that nobody should know about but do

From what I understand, you seem to be suggesting that either the club, FF or his solicitor knew about this court date in advance, but just decided to ignore it for reasons that you can’t specify?  

Despite the fact the court have accepted that FF didn’t receive his summons, you think that someone either in the court or the police - as these are the only two entities proven to have known about the court date - told either FF, his agent or his solicitor in a way that you can’t specify, for reasons that you can’t specify, that he had a court date coming up and for reasons you can’t specify, one or all of those decided to not act on it and instead decided to act surprised when it actually turned out to be true?

It looks like that is your train of thought, rather than accept the situation that happens hundreds of times a week in courts all round the country - that he just didn’t receive the summons?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I see you've been busy too with your inquiring mind.... get Mrs asteener to wrap your swede in an ice soaked towel.. then run to the kitchen window and shout...pudenda . Then open it and shout.  Argggghh..fu*k .....fuc*k....no not you...the other one..... PUDENDA!!

Funnily enuf..I once found Mrs asteener wiv a Swede wrapped in an ice soaked towel...he was a plumber...apparently.........

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Big Malc said:

From what I understand, you seem to be suggesting that either the club, FF or his solicitor knew about this court date in advance, but just decided to ignore it for reasons that you can’t specify?  

Despite the fact the court have accepted that FF didn’t receive his summons, you think that someone either in the court or the police - as these are the only two entities proven to have known about the court date - told either FF, his agent or his solicitor in a way that you can’t specify, for reasons that you can’t specify, that he had a court date coming up and for reasons you can’t specify, one or all of those decided to not act on it and instead decided to act surprised when it actually turned out to be true?

It looks like that is your train of thought, rather than accept the situation that happens hundreds of times a week in courts all round the country - that he just didn’t receive the summons?

Will you do fullsome rebuttals on here for me?

I'll expect to have to pay you in cryptocurrency.....