Just for a laugh..Pretend this is a players forum..

pelupessy   "Hey Barry you seen that owlstalk thingy...Heres the ball!!"

Bannan "yea Ive had the odd peek at it I think its cra..........listen Joey you don't HAVe to give me the ball ALL the time"

Pelupessy..."gaffer says..Give barry ball"

Barry..."yea but FFS! Joey..we're in Nandos!!"

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, steveger said:

So now you have acquired the club what's your plans going forward Mr Daveyboy66 ?

Straight back to the 80's mate..Him an' his ex mining mates will first rip the roof offa the Kop, pies will be 15p... 50 p POTG

The season tickets will be them "Duvet" like wotsits where you rip the ticket out. If it gets wet, you rip 4 out at once and miss 3 home games...

The toilets will once again be brown guttered and the one at the bottonm of the ramp will be swimmin' in p* ss...

The new Telly goes...The old electric stands proud above the regranited steps of a windy eastbank...splutttering vague messages that Bletchley house couldn't decipher...

Compulsory oxford bags, ben Shermans and silk scarves that proudly  say 

"S E F E LD  W DN S AY"

Cos yer mum washed it!

Bring it on Davey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Straight back to the 80's mate..Him an' his ex mining mates will first rip the roof offa the Kop, pies will be 15p... 50 p POTG

The season tickets will be them "Duvet" like wotsits where you rip the ticket out. If it gets wet, you rip 4 out at once and miss 3 home games...

The toilets will once again be brown guttered and the one at the bottonm of the ramp will be swimmin' in p* ss...

The new Telly goes...The old electric stands proud above the regranited steps of a windy eastbank...splutttering vague messages that Bletchley house couldn't decipher...

Compulsory oxford bags, ben Shermans and silk scarves that proudly  say 

"S E F E LD  W DN S AY"

Cos yer mum washed it!

Bring it on Davey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool, the club have already gave him a start then with the commercial dept still stuck in the 80's :ph34r:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Err...Studio 54 at the MGM Vegas...keep up

Whoaah, Whoaah!  That's a bit sunny and glamorous!

Don't ruin the romantic old England I was building in my head about the fateful night!

"I'm an old man now. Sat here in the tower writing this , so that future generations know what really happened that night . That night when the Wednesday were saved . But I was a young man then ,along as page to my master.  Daveyboy66 had invited the thegns of the four quarters of Sheffield of which my master was one. Lord of the Clappers. 

The city was white under a bright winter moon. I pulled my cloak tight around me that bitter cold night as our horses drew up outside Daveys Hall. The other Thegns were already thetre. I saw the black stallion ridden  by the leader of the Doom mongers. We all had to leave our swords at the door."

image.png

Etc etc

15 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Vegas - Awesome - It's a couple hours flight from here!!!!  Does the ST come with unlimited shows at the Bellagio???

Sadly not. We've had a look in the kitty and there's only ten bob and a packet of spangles. So we can  only afford Vegas in 1903.

We're just over the brow of the hill sheltering in a cave.

The second cave mind. Don't go in the first one. It's where Marty hid the Dolorean. Interfering with it could have disastrous consequences for the future.

PS- Wear boots. Asteener has been bitten on the toe by a snake and we don't want anymore to carry!

2018-12-10 20.37.46.png

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 1

Dressing Room Tuesday Evening approximately 21.45 

Tuesday 27th Nov 2018..

Door opens ... Enters ......

"Good Evening Gentlemen 

Under the Trade description act 1968 providing misdescriptions and the misleading of services to the paying public you are all hereby charged accordingly that on this said day mislead a paying audience that you were indeed 

A professional Football Team ..

(Mr Pelupessy will be separately detained under the mental health act)

Mr @Costello 77 & Mr @Eastleigh Owl please take them away .....

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Dressing Room Tuesday Evening approximately 21.45 

Tuesday 27th Nov 2018..

Door opens ... Enters ......

"Good Evening Gentlemen 

Under the Trade description act 1968 providing misdescriptions and the misleading of services to the paying public you are all hereby charged accordingly that on this said day mislead a paying audience that you were indeed 

A professional Football Team ..

(Mr Pelupessy will be separately detained under the mental health act)

Mr @Costello 77 & Mr @Eastleigh Owl please take them away .....

Hooper: Can we finish us pork scratchings and black pudding  first,  Daveyboys put on a lovely spread.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Hooper: Can we finish us pork scratchings and black pudding  first,  Daveyboys put on a lovely spread.

Very well gentlemen 

Black pudding it is 

Mandingo Cocktails all round 

Lucas I may need your assistance with the service 

:stuwinky:

IMG-20181014-WA0000.jpg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

(nevermind... misclicked. Why can't I delete my own post after I misclicked quote on someone and didn't mean to?)

So it's all on here on record. ...Forever! 

Can you imagine the scenes if open editing was permitted?!

People would be quite literally re writing history on here daily. 

And no one would ever have been wrong ever again!

The consequences would be catastrophic and the entire Owlstalk time line would be changed forever- (until the next edit anyway!)

2018-12-10 21.25.02.png

• Haha 1