Hector

46 minutes ago, torres said:

They don’t have a clue what they are doing, the other players don’t have a clue where the others should be, no one has responsibility for any area of the pitch and the outcome is the dross We whiteness every single game 

This is the main reason why I want Jos gone. We have had two managers that have neglected the absolute basics of football, Carlos neglected fitness and Jos has neglected consistency with his backline

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

That’s the problem, the team and formations change that often, I’m sure the players aren’t sure what they are meant to be doing

We need someone to come in, pick our best 11 and get them motivated, organised and well drilled

Westwood

palmer.     Lees.     Hector.   Pudil 

Matias.     Hutch.   Bannan . reach

Fletcher. Joao

I agree apart from I don’t think Pudil has the legs anymore to get back and forth so the emphasis is on Reach to provide the chances from that side and I think you have to play Nuhiu and one of Fletcher or Joao. 

Edited by shandypants

I reckon Pudil would be ok. He’d not be as swashbuckling as he was in 2015/16 but he’d be a better option than Fox 

Dont forget we had a geriatric Steve Nicol at fullback when we were in the prem, sometimes it’s better to have that experience at the back

Edited by Stoop

40 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I reckon Pudil would be ok. He’d not be as swashbuckling as he was in 2015/16 but he’d be a better option than Fox 

Dont forget we had a geriatric Steve Nicol at fullback when we were in the prem, sometimes it’s better to have that experience at the back

Great point well made. 

4 hours ago, Animis said:

He'll never play in the PL - standard Championship CH at best. 

Matt Smith beat him for pace today - let that sink in.

Just seen the replay on sky and it looks like Hector is towing a caravan behind him while running in treacle ... made Smith look like Usain Bolt ...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Adam Whittaker said:

Terrible player. Thinks he's rio Ferdinand. I'd send him back. Sad thing is van aiken should replace hector but he's no player either.   

I wouldn't say he's terrible. No way..

I just think at times he lacks discipline and he might think he's better than what he is and tries to look world class which ends up him looking a bit wobbly

he does some decent stuff, but has a right rickett in him every game...on the plus side he is the only one in central defence that wants to go forward with the ball...

Pudil made a reight difference yesterday...simply ran forward into the space....its not hard to do..but apparently his legs have gone

On 08/12/2018 at 19:01, southstand said:

Where was he playing today

one minute he's centre back, then right hand side of a 3 then centre midfield, 

More confusing was these positions constantly changed 

If your confused imagine what he thinks lol