Forum on 20th

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I’ve heard off sources I trust that we have been actively looking to sell for a while. Not spoken with my source for a few weeks though so things may have developed. Don’t generally like posting ITK stuff but I would not dismiss people talking about a sale. 

Exactly this 

I would bet DC just cannot be arsed anymore, and is just counting down the days until he sells up

He probably can’t be bothered to even fire Jos, if plans are imminent for your departure than what’s the point? 

If the rumours are true then it confirms that we were a vanity project, if it already wasn’t apparent. 

Edited by FreshOwl

13 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

You get slated on this site for this type of comment but wheels have been in motion for the sale of the club for a while. Before some smart arse says source?? No I can’t reveal it, but as I’ve heard things first hand take it as you will. Clubs for sale and may even be sold already, if not imminently. 

If it's been sold, why bother to have a forum though, wouldn't an EGM be called? 

3 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

True

A media circus usually surrounds a takeover too - is he actually just gonna pull a few fans together and say yeah I’m flogging it?

He doesn’t need to do anything, he owns the club, unless he tells someone no one needs to know until the applications are sought 

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I would bet DC just cannot be arsed anymore, and is just counting down the days until he sells up

He probably can’t be bothered to even fire Jos, if plans are imminent for your departure than what’s the point? 

If the rumours are true then it confirms that we were a vanity project, if it already wasn’t apparent. 

To me it looks like he gave up right after the preseason. No activity whatsoever, just dodging the difficult questions so it's very likely that a trade is in process behind the scenes. I don't see us do any worse financially or leader-wise than we already are if someone else steps in, he/she must know that ones pockets must be quite deep to keep us afloat and drastic measures will be seen, no doubt about that.

Edited by FinnishOwl

Love how people applaud the possibility of Chansiri wanting to sell up like there’s a plethora of filthy rich potential owners queuing up to buy the club 

Remember ‘that’ press conference with Dave Allen. There was so much anticipation and expectation on here right up until it began that he was going to announce a takeover. Instead he called us all cretins and called one lady a venomous bïtch. Carnage.

• Haha 3

Just now, Royal_D said:

Love how people applaud the possibility of Chansiri wanting to sell up like there’s a plethora of filthy rich potential owners queuing up to buy the club 

I don’t think there would be a big line no, but with the contacts he or his family has expect a foreign owner - maybe a consortium? BK Latex is a bigger companie than it first seems, maybe a part sale? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1