Fans forum

9 hours ago, fred mciver said:

The club is now getting paranoid about social media so we are clearly getting truth , or near it.

Interesting , this is only place I post and my security software tells me someone is trying to track my blogging.

Wonder if related. Anyone else had same warnings?

Chansiri dosnt like people asking questions about our involvement with Paxo and Doyen . We know this because Neil told us a while ago that they were monitoring this site and to be careful what we posted . But everything you need to know about these people is public knowledge and easily accessible online. 

This isnt going to end well , and i think that Chansiri has called this meeting to have a pop at supporters who are discussing his "Advisers " on here ,and other fans forums. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri dosnt like people asking questions about our involvement with Paxo and Doyen . We know this because Neil told us a while ago that they were monitoring this site and to be careful what we posted . But everything you need to know about these people is public knowledge and easily accessible online. 

This isnt going to end well , and i think that Chansiri has called this meeting to have a pop at supporters who are discussing his "Advisers " on here ,and other fans forums. 

And the usual performing seals will be lined clapping his every word and laughing at his unfunny jokes such as the person who suggest the grunters are a better team than us, oh how this was met with an ironic comment of "if anybody thinks that then they don't know football", how the seals laughed, clapped and cheered as the most clueless man in football compounded his level of stupidity.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

Has anybody had confirmation that they are attending yet 

I’ve emailed the club to confirm I’m boycotting it no matter how hard Mr C pleads for me to go.

Anyone going should wear comedy moustaches as a protest against The Dutch Plum.

• Haha 1

I reckon that the agenda for the forum is already set up.

Maybe for DC to inform us about the new crowd funding incentive? Apparently all we have to do is give him a few grand each and he will do the rest! 

Oh and maybe to introduce the ticket price scheme for next season and the next 5 seasons if we want to buy in advance.

Maybe a vote for which players we should move on in January and the summer.

All of course preceded by a short film about family Chansiri and how all they wanted to do was be accepted into the Sheffield Wednesday family. Take tissues it's a real tear jerker!

• Haha 2

On 04/12/2018 at 19:54, steelowl said:

memory jaded  did he have one of these a forums after sacking CC and he'd signed Jos ?   or is this wishful thinking of a repeat 

might not be far off  tbh i cant see him accepting this gig  having to defend this manager

On 06/12/2018 at 19:14, S36 OWL said:

It's seems to me that DC has picked up one or two sinister habits from his fellow countrymen if eveything of what you have said about monitoring this site is proven.WTF:

One good thing about DC is that he does at least front up to the fans with the forums.

How many managers have done this.

Just hope we can rein in the fans who just start shouting and have a reasoned discussion.

Never get anywhere shouting at each other especially when one holds all the cards.

17 hours ago, A12owl said:

Is the match on Sky Red Button? Would love to see what happens. Will there be reporting restrictions? Will all mobile devices be confiscated on entry? Will wifi be bugged and blocked?

Will the refreshments be FREE?

We need to know the answers.

Its on Chansiri TV . £40 pay per view. 

:carlos::carlos:

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 19:14, S36 OWL said:

Doyen and Paxo can go do one.  Club Killers for their own pocket and saw DC as a laughable mark.
Their  " advice " hasn't been so good lol

clubs on it's knees and the blame lies at their hands.  Not the fans.

He'll whinge on and say we aren't being a family.... No DC, we aren't, because you let another family, take full control.

51 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Doyen and Paxo can go do one.  Club Killers for their own pocket and saw DC as a laughable mark.
Their  " advice " hasn't been so good lol

clubs on it's knees and the blame lies at their hands.  Not the fans.

He'll whinge on and say we aren't being a family.... No DC, we aren't, because you let another family, take full control.

Bang on the money mate .

• Thanks 1

I've heard it said that DC doesn't know anything about football. How do they know that, maybe he knows more than what people give him credit for? Being a chairman, a chairman of any organisation is practically the same job anyway. You do not need to know the specifics of the industry, you rely on other people around you doing their job and giving them a general steer. If you're going to criticise DC, do so for employing people for not employing the best support staff in the field, although that does sound a bit harsh. Lastly, it's very difficult to chair/run and organisation when your finger isn't on the pulse, you're always more likely to perform better if you're on the job all the time :ohmy: and not running multiple businesses at arms length and at the same time 

Guest Bulgaria
On 04/12/2018 at 22:53, fpowl said:

Could it be the treatment of senior pros has lead to a complete lack of moral. Could it be the current manager doesn’t have what it takes to get this team going.

My guess would be yes.

52 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

I've heard it said that DC doesn't know anything about football. How do they know that, maybe he knows more than what people give him credit for? Being a chairman, a chairman of any organisation is practically the same job anyway. You do not need to know the specifics of the industry, you rely on other people around you doing their job and giving them a general steer. If you're going to criticise DC, do so for employing people for not employing the best support staff in the field, although that does sound a bit harsh. Lastly, it's very difficult to chair/run and organisation when your finger isn't on the pulse, you're always more likely to perform better if you're on the job all the time :ohmy: and not running multiple businesses at arms length and at the same time 

:biggrin:

I remember suggesting early doors that the committee and advisors such as Pearson were a good idea especially if our owner was such ‘a successful businessman’ and therefore out of the country a lot 

I’ve since had a ferret around google and still cannot find these multiple businesses

his brother is indeed the chairman of 12 companies within TU though.

but if anyone knows different ?

So I believe apart from being a minor shareholder in the TU estate div  and running the giant Dtaxis and elev8

so imo his most important job is running us - please educate me I totally want to be put right

imo running SWFC is a heck of a job on its own, if done properly, especially if done from halfway round the world. This is presumably  KM ‘s remit based on her weighty CV where actually selling fox for real money to us is probably listed in achievements