Bounce back

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I really do not get the playing 5 at the back formation. 

We cannot defend and all season have struggled so let play 5 at the back and allow teams to attack us OR

Less show some attacking threat we are blessed with very good attackers lets start using them.

4-3-3 

Dawson

Palmer/Hector/Lees/Penney

Bannan/Hutch/Reach

Matias/Fletcher/Fessi

If we are under the kosh Fessi and Matias can drop back to make a 5 man midfield.

We start the game with wing back by the 10th minute we are a flat back 5 defending the whole game. We do that against teams like Derby with their attacking force we will get more of a hiding that Norwich gave us.

Jos has no more excuse - we expect a performance, we expect goals and we expect a win. If not we expect him to be gone.

We are worse with 4 at the back tho. The problem IMO isn't the back 5 or 4 its the midfield we need someone in front of them and we have that person in Hutchinson he just wont play him.

I agree with Matias and Fessi starting in a front 3 tho I would go with Joao with them and that is attacking intent.

19 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

forgot Hutch mate, he won't play under Jos again

Which is why we need to SACK HIM NOW.

Granted this is the only reason but I bet 90 percent of the fan base would agree he would improve our team.

Good god were that bad I'm still hoping to see Abdi make a cameo off the bench.

2 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I don't think he's the current scapegoat. He's been shyte since the minute he arrived.

It seems the current scapegoats are Abdi, Boyd, Hutchinson, Jones and Westwood

And to a lesser extent Forestieri.

It beggars belief that all the above are overlooked in favour of Pelepussy

Yes. I too am annoyed that Westwood is being overlooked in favour of Joey Pelupessy. It doesn't make any sense! 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
9 minutes ago, CraigSGM said:

Yes. I too am annoyed that Westwood is being overlooked in favour of Joey Pelupessy. It doesn't make any sense! 

I'd take Westwood in midfield

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Granted this is the only reason but I bet 90 percent of the fan base would agree he would improve our team.

Good god were that bad I'm still hoping to see Abdi make a cameo off the bench.

abdi another one to forget about lol

but I get your point re Jos, I think it'll be a while before he goes though, another Carlos saga ahead, Chansiri clueless

I'm always optimistic in the run up to a match, but just have this nagging feeling we'll resort to trying to play it out around our box, when we clearly aren't good enough to do this.

Crowd gets restless, players get nervous & it goes downhill quickly.

Hopefully we might move it forward at pace, put the away team under pressure & create some chances. Like I said, optimistic to a fault.

Can't imagine there are any players who Jos deems suitable to play, who aren't fit now. MM came on at the sty. FF was almost ready & Winnall has to be close now.

3 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

abdi another one to forget about lol

but I get your point re Jos, I think it'll be a while before he goes though, another Carlos saga ahead, Chansiri clueless

I agree about Abdi. I had high hopes when we signed him and campaigned for him to be played for ages but its just not worked and he's never been fit here. But were in a mess. Hutchinson IMHO walks into this team and makes it better. in a number of positions. and with the midfield being the weak point at the moment, I actually think Abdi coming off the bench is better than one of the young CM players. Especially if Bannan is having an off day. Could be wrong but its not like Pelupessy who we know gives everything he's just not up to it, Abdi was class, and I would hope he'd had half an hour left in him.

Agree about Jos tho. Needs to go now but I don't think he will be sacked think it will wait until he gets to a point where he walks but it gets put to us as 'mutual consent'.

5 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

The team for Saturday is coming together as we speak

Image result for bingo gif

Looking forward to the team changes to be fair. I’ve said for a while that Wildsmith deserved a chance.

Not sure about Jos’ decision to play him in central midfield though.

7 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

---------------Dawson---------------

---------Lees--Hector--Thorniley---

Palmer----Pelupessey------Penney

--------Reach--------Bannan--------

-----------------Fessi------------------

----------------Fletch---------------------

I like the look of that . Well balanced . 

6 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

forgot Hutch mate, he won't play under Jos again

6 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

You want Hutchinson sacked ?

I know he's a bit of a liability but give him another chance :stuwinky:

17 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I agree about Abdi. I had high hopes when we signed him and campaigned for him to be played for ages but its just not worked and he's never been fit here. But were in a mess. Hutchinson IMHO walks into this team and makes it better. in a number of positions. and with the midfield being the weak point at the moment, I actually think Abdi coming off the bench is better than one of the young CM players. Especially if Bannan is having an off day. Could be wrong but its not like Pelupessy who we know gives everything he's just not up to it, Abdi was class, and I would hope he'd had half an hour left in him.

Agree about Jos tho. Needs to go now but I don't think he will be sacked think it will wait until he gets to a point where he walks but it gets put to us as 'mutual consent'.

I agree about Hutch btw, it's a ridiculous situation that he can't get in our team, hopefully a new manager would install him straight away.