Still dicraceful

The effort tonight was top notch and young Dawson was excellent after all the slating hes had ..but lets be totally honest, as an attacking force we are dire and i hate united as much as any wednesday fan but they have a team cobbled together costing peanuts but are light years ahead of us on a pure footballing scale, Jos has to go..he is the man responsible for coaching and tactics and we show nothing, Jos out and take Bullen with you..we need a complete change.

6 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

The effort tonight was top notch and young Dawson was excellent after all the slating hes had ..but lets be totally honest, as an attacking force we are dire and i hate united as much as any wednesday fan but they have a team cobbled together costing peanuts but are light years ahead of us on a pure footballing scale, Jos has to go..he is the man responsible for coaching and tactics and we show nothing, Jos out and take Bullen with you..we need a complete change.

Lets look af CM shall we.

Hutch DM - injuted a lot of the time, doesnt play that well, not creative

Joey - DM

Bannan - only creative midfielder who plays

Lee - good CM, will he play again, who knows

Abdi - useless, doesnt play

Jones - CM/DM, doesnt play

Good luck creating a creative force from that

Oh, and onomah......

Edited by billyblack
Missed player

9 hours ago, helms28 said:

Some people may be happy with what they have seen tonight, but i may have watched a different game to the commentators or some fans,but i have NEVER  in nearly 40 years of watching Sheffield derby's seen us so dominated by THEM.

The players we have in this SQUAD, maybe not be 11 that played tonight, should never be dominated like that by THEM.

I don't post on here often  but i would rather watch a Wednesday team lose 3-2 and play with some attacking passion than (lets be honest ) draw 0-0, with a United team that did not win because their final 3rd play was poor.

Do not fool yourselves thinking we defended well, because it was  their final ball not our defending.

Where oh Where has our Wednesday gone.Ask me who would get in a Wednesday team for me and this is it 

Bannan - The heart and soul of all thats left of Wednesday

Reach - bar Bannan the only player that wears the shirt with pride.

Penney - Flashes of brilliance (not tonight ) that will one day make him a  Wednesday legend.

Can you name any more ..............

Not me maybe Lees but thats it

All of our match winners are  """"""" INJURED """"""" or not playing 

Westwood 

Forestieri 

Hutchinson 

Hooper 

Lee 

Winnall

That's 6 out of 11 that would make any team i would pick over the garbage i have seen and lets be honest who really knows what is happening with this lot. 

I want to know where MINE and YOUR football club has gone. if any Wednesday fan can tell you they are happy with that performance then i give up.

The squad is good enough it really is but something is going on and has been for the last year that we do not know about .

Lets get rid of Wallace one player that really gave a s**t and played with passion

And lets loan out our most expensive signing so he can score goals for our rivals.

Oh and whilst we are at it Big Dave lets get him in some form scoring goals............ well lets sit him on the bench and lets play Fletcher who has done nothing on a consistent basis other than take a paycheck for this club.

Something is badly WRONG WRONG WRONG at our club and it hurts 

RANT OVER

All the hallmarks of a cackling joint, I suppose that Westwood would have made a better penalty save than Dawson. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

If we stay up and get 5 battle hardened youths out of it..it will have been a good season in relative terms.

We've shot our load in CCs first two years and now we've got a chap who's priming us for another go imo...it won't be quick but it might be satisfying.

• Like 1

Guest Kameron
9 hours ago, helms28 said:

But tell me what Fletcher did tonight what does he ever really do !!

At least we all get behind big Dave with his clumsiness and the odd turn of what seems like fluke skill.

But he has passion and would have fought hard tonight and maybe given us a little something of the nothing we had tonight

What service did Fletcher receive last night? He worked hard for the team as he always does, but how he’s expected to be affective as a striker in a team set up like that I do not know.

Guest Bulgaria

We were pants.

And those happy with the point and performance.... You have been brainwashed into thinking that's all we are capable of.

No grumbles about the effort, but everything else was shocking. 

We had zero intent to score

We had zero idea how to attack

We had zero idea how to make 5 passes.

Pants.

Edited by Bulgaria

30 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

If we stay up and get 5 battle hardened youths out of it..it will have been a good season in relative terms.

We've shot our load in CCs first two years and now we've got a chap who's priming us for another go imo...it won't be quick but it might be satisfying.

A touch of realism, nice to see on here

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, billyblack said:

Thats all we were capable of last night,  this isnt 1991

Absolute codswallop

We had players out there who should be capable and have been capable of passing a ruddy ball to team mate.

We were pants

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

Absolute codswallop

We had players out there who should be capable and have been capable of passing a ruddy ball to team mate.

We were pants

Ok. Funny how we all wanted a clean sheet and not to lose last night. Now we were expected to play like liverpool.

Another one for the ignore pile

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, billyblack said:

Ok. Funny how we all wanted a clean sheet and not to lose last night. Now we were expected to play like liverpool.

Another one for the ignore pile

That reply proves you are incapable of discussion.

Have a good weekend.

10 hours ago, helms28 said:

Some people may be happy with what they have seen tonight, but i may have watched a different game to the commentators or some fans,but i have NEVER  in nearly 40 years of watching Sheffield derby's seen us so dominated by THEM.

The players we have in this SQUAD, maybe not be 11 that played tonight, should never be dominated like that by THEM.

I don't post on here often  but i would rather watch a Wednesday team lose 3-2 and play with some attacking passion than (lets be honest ) draw 0-0, with a United team that did not win because their final 3rd play was poor.

Do not fool yourselves thinking we defended well, because it was  their final ball not our defending.

Where oh Where has our Wednesday gone.Ask me who would get in a Wednesday team for me and this is it 

Bannan - The heart and soul of all thats left of Wednesday

Reach - bar Bannan the only player that wears the shirt with pride.

Penney - Flashes of brilliance (not tonight ) that will one day make him a  Wednesday legend.

Can you name any more ..............

Not me maybe Lees but thats it

All of our match winners are  """"""" INJURED """"""" or not playing 

Westwood 

Forestieri 

Hutchinson 

Hooper 

Lee 

Winnall

That's 6 out of 11 that would make any team i would pick over the garbage i have seen and lets be honest who really knows what is happening with this lot. 

I want to know where MINE and YOUR football club has gone. if any Wednesday fan can tell you they are happy with that performance then i give up.

The squad is good enough it really is but something is going on and has been for the last year that we do not know about .

Lets get rid of Wallace one player that really gave a s**t and played with passion

And lets loan out our most expensive signing so he can score goals for our rivals.

Oh and whilst we are at it Big Dave lets get him in some form scoring goals............ well lets sit him on the bench and lets play Fletcher who has done nothing on a consistent basis other than take a paycheck for this club.

Something is badly WRONG WRONG WRONG at our club and it hurts 

RANT OVER

Big Dave scoring form .....Mmmm

You in a state of bladderation?

10 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Free WiFi in the Cremorne ?

lol

The guy has a point. We've got to start seeing attacking intent with an output.

I'm coming to the conclusion this team only knows how to either attack or defend.

January was a moral victory, and last night was another great escape from an expected battering.

We've got to start moving forward or there will always be questions about the players who aren't getting picked. I personally don't think the eleven we picked last night are bad players. They played well for an away game following four defeats, and it's perhaps the only way we could have approached the game under the circumstances.

We've got to start moving forward though and putting the defensive side of our game together with an attacking plan.

11 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

We were rubbish. Anyone suggesting otherwise is wearing blue and white tinted specs but....

I'd have taken a draw beforehand and I'll take it as a result now. Well in young Cam Dawson, clean sheet and excellent peno save.

No need to overload the negatives but the fact is the situation hasn't changed, we could do with a different outlook. Ideally one offered by a proven Champ level manager.

We've been here before...

lol

11 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

Some fans are happy with a clean sheet and being battered for 90 minutes.....

Is this what SWFC has come too?

A team performance but please.....celebrating clean sheets is a joke.

We have very few defenders of any quality. The only way we can keep a clean sheet is to pack the defence. We do not have two centre halves who can play as a pair. The midfield lacks pace energy and power. The current manager has tried numerous combination in defence and midfield and they do not work. We got results last year by employing this method and as we have by and large the same personnel as last year it will have to this method again. We have not had chance to address the problem because of transfer ban We had to make do with what was left on shelf at end of window.

The comment suggests a lack of understanding what was required or the difficulties faced.

11 hours ago, s29wfc said:

I'll take the point. I'll even take the performance because we had to go back to basics tonight to stop the rot. BUT what worries me is that our performances now on in will mirror what we've seen tonight. 

Hope not. A point a game will see us relegated. How far have we fallen feeling good about a wee wee poor Nil Nil against them. Most of those players aren’t fit to wear the shirt. 

11 hours ago, helms28 said:

Oh i am relieved and could not wait for the final whistle so i agree. 

AND YOU WANT ME BANNED BECAUSE IA M UPSET THAT WE DID NOT CREATE ANY THREAT on the Sheffield United goal !!!!!!!

Call yourself Wednesday maybe you should be banned for thinking 0-0 with 0 chances created is a good result for US

A good resuly it most certainly is. The way we played is up for debate.