My team for Friday

6 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Have you seen Wildsmith’s recent form?

Dawson has cost us two goals all season.

And one of those was after the disgusting behaviour of our fans must have made Dawson want the ground to swallow him up.

He needs a break! It’s nothing to do with his performances! Something isn’t working at the back and needs to be changed. 15 without a clean sheet! Only thing we havnt tried is a change of keeper!

15 minutes ago, James1986 said:

He needs a break! It’s nothing to do with his performances! Something isn’t working at the back and needs to be changed. 15 without a clean sheet! Only thing we havnt tried is a change of keeper!

After all the abuse Dawson has taken he has earned the shirt at BL for me. Things need to change at CB and CM first.

Just now, Ozymandias Owl said:

After all the abuse Dawson has taken he has earned the shirt at BL for me. Things need to change at CB and CM first.

The abuse Dawson has taken, and apparently took yesterday is an absolute disgrace quite frankly! 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

The chanting of Westwood’s name was not criticism of Dawson.

it was a protest about the way he is freezing out Westwood in particular and other players generally.

I can't offer a view on the Wednesday starting line up, but I can give you an insight into mine on Friday:

Beer

Beer

Beer

Beer

Beer 

Beer

Full bottle of vodka

Beer

Beer

Beer

Beer

A nice cocktail because I can't drink anymore beer 

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

For what it's worth this is my suggestion for Friday.

A strong defence set up. Would rely on Penny and Reach supporting Fletcher with decent crosses and cutting inside. Hector could move up to support DuracellmanBannan when moving forward.

Could replace Fox with Thorniley. Fox not too bad recently. 

Screenshot_20181104-170328.png

I don’t think three and the back is the right approach, and Fletcher would be more effective upfront.

On 04/11/2018 at 09:38, Mardy Bum said:

Thanks for the bringing the bannan thing up, he's plays way to deep for his position 

He's basically never played in his best position for us which would be central and attacking. He's usually been central and defensive or wide and attacking.  Odd. 

• Thanks 1

Dawson

Palmer

Lees

Thorniley

Fox

Hutchinson

Hector 

Reach

Bannan

Penney

Fletcher

Subs: Wildsmith, Pudil, Baker, Pelupessy, Onomah, Joao, Nuhiu

Think Hector has looked comfortable taking the ball out of defence and when he’s played DM. Him and Hutchinson are both good on the ball and both comfortable dropping back into CB if we’re under the cosh.

The wide men are great on the ball as natural wingers but also have our best engines and are comfortable full backs. Palmer and Fox will need this support.

Hopefully plenty of balls into the box for Fletcher and get Bannan playing a more attacking role.

Would rather Wildsmith or Westwood played but obviously ain’t gonna happen. 

Really hope he swallows his pride re: Hutchinson though.