United away

Guest Jack the Hat

Is it just me thinking great - I probably can't get a ticket so me and my mates can watch it in the pub! Best night to watch football Friday.

Guest Jack the Hat

Is it just me thinking great - I probably can't get a ticket so me and my mates can watch it in the pub! Best night to watch football Friday.

1 hour ago, clud17 said:

I can safely say that I will be no more trouble on a Friday night than I will be on Saturday lunch, Saturday tea or Sunday afternoon. Its sad that this even has to be a factor.

Disagree. Maybe at and around the actual ground, but nighttime match will inevitably lead to bother in pubs across Sheffield.

In January a few blades even came to Hillsborough at last orders for a scrap. Morons. 

18 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Disagree. Maybe at and around the actual ground, but nighttime match will inevitably lead to bother in pubs across Sheffield.

In January a few blades even came to Hillsborough at last orders for a scrap. Morons. 

I think Clud was saying that he will be in as much trouble as he normally is at whatever time the kick off is. Like most of us, we just go to watch the games and have a good time....

5 hours ago, MartinOwlMan said:

We are living in a time when a match scheduled for 3pm on Saturday can be moved to 12 noon the same day because of a police requirement: but corporate scum like Sky can get the same game moved to Friday night, the absolute worst time of the week for potential crowd trouble. 

How did the world get like this?

Thatchers Britain, chase the money. 

9 hours ago, MartinOwlMan said:

We are living in a time when a match scheduled for 3pm on Saturday can be moved to 12 noon the same day because of a police requirement: but corporate scum like Sky can get the same game moved to Friday night, the absolute worst time of the week for potential crowd trouble. 

How did the world get like this?

What genius thought having football matches on a Friday night was a good idea? flipping Sky.

Guest Bulgaria
4 minutes ago, FightLikeAGirl said:

What genius thought having football matches on a Friday night was a good idea? flipping Sky.

Being a sad old git who loves staying home, I love it