#SWFC Player Ratings (official ones from Opta)

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Absolute rubbish.  Reach was awful as was Pelupessy.  Baker and Thorniley played well as did Fletcher but his finishing is atrocious!

21 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Absolute rubbish.  Reach was awful as was Pelupessy.  Baker and Thorniley played well as did Fletcher but his finishing is atrocious!

Reach was more than good ,Thornily should play left side CB and Hutch should replace Pelupussy 

25 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Thats what i thought I saw...Todders says I must have been at a different game.....................

He was pants - and others have seen it too

But it’s good enough for some people to just put their head down and run blindly into corners

9 minutes ago, torres said:

That’s at half time Einstein 

Of which all 26 were 5 yards backwards and 10 put other players in trouble 

Not commenting on how good good he played as I doubt I’ll change your mind but he started the move that lead to Fletch being one on one with a neat pass on to Reach and he started the move that first got Baker in space down the right with a smart pass round the defender to put Reach in space. Don’t know if you’ve forgotten these or choosing to ignore them. 

9 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

He was pants - and others have seen it too

But it’s good enough for some people to just put their head down and run blindly into corners

Others?

How come everyones neggin' your comments and the only neutral poll gives him 7/10?

is there only you that knows owt about football?

7 minutes ago, Miruic said:

Not commenting on how good good he played as I doubt I’ll change your mind but he started the move that lead to Fletch being one on one with a neat pass on to Reach and he started the move that first got Baker in space down the right with a smart pass round the defender to put Reach in space. Don’t know if you’ve forgotten these or choosing to ignore them. 

Do you think he played anywhere near well?

Its only my opinion, I just thought he was very poor today. It’s not really a one off either 

Fletcher was the only one you could heavily criticise today missed 3 absolute sitters but there is mitigating circumstances in being out for months.

Fox was his normal self and team improved when he was taken off.

Think Baker was better than a 4 out of 10 certainly improvement on last week.

Pelupessy was poor last week and his performance improved this week but not at standard he set last year yet.

We should have won this game if chances had been taken. Team need confidence and looked nervous which is not surprising, some on here need to cut tnem some slack as club in difficult position and rediculous and unjustified moaning is not fair on layers.

Reach's final ball in the last third was very poor (with the exception of the Fletcher chance). On numerous occasions he got into great positions and lost the ball. Might just be me but for the money we paid he needs to have an end product.