Carnage

Just now, Marcopw001 said:

I really hope Jos delivers on the pitch this season or we will see carnage at our club. 

Is this the straw that breaks the camels you know what...

Wheter

Just now, helmut_rooster said:

Is what the straw that breaks the camels back? 

Radio Sheffield? lol

Indeed. Football is a business whether we like it or not. It doesn’t trade in widgets though just hopes and dreams. That bit he seems to fail to understand.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcopw001 said:

Wheter

Indeed. Football is a business whether we like it or not. It doesn’t trade in widgets though just hopes and dreams. That bit he seems to fail to understand.

If they don't pay it the can go simple as that. 

What would they say if you said I'm not paying my licence fee but I might if it's 10% percent cheaper? 

Think the word carnage is a bit OTT but if things on the pitch are a bit mediocre this season I expect a lot of restlessness from supporters.

Wednesday fans don't really do protests, even the ones in the past against Dave Allen felt a bit half hearted so I don't know what will happen specifically. 

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah but poor Jos will be the one who is first in the firing line

This.

Mr Chairman will have no qualms about scapegoating him.

Is it true btw that Jos is the only Manager in the whole football league who hasn't been allowed to sign a player this summer ?

If so, that's staggering.

18 minutes ago, Marcopw001 said:

Wheter

But all Radio Sheffield do is consistently criticise our club.Better for us if they concentrate on pigs and minny pigs.Wonder though if Wednesday could offer FREE coverage for season ticket holders or Membership holders.Could someone put this to Chansiri?

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

This.

Is it true btw that Jos is the only Manager in the whole football league who hasn't been allowed to sign a player this summer ?

What about Spurs in Prem?

2 minutes ago, pioowl said:

But all Radio Sheffield do is consistently criticise our club.Better for us if they concentrate on pigs and minny pigs.Wonder though if Wednesday could offer FREE coverage for season ticket holders or Membership holders.Could someone put this to Chansiri?

Free ? You want to ask him to do something for free ?

Where have you been the last 3 years ?

Unless we see a return of 10+ points from the opening 5 winnable games (the fixtures have been kind to us) then I think we could see a very negative reaction come October time, the fans and the club are growing further and further apart again

Not quite the return black balloons but not far off I fear

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Free ? You want to ask him to do something for free ?

Where have you been the last 3 years ?

Sorry,i thought the Membership thingy offered certain freebys or reductions.I apologise,my mistake.

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

This.

How do you come to this conclusion?

Chansiri showed tremendous support for Carlos. Most would say too much. Why would he treat Jos differently?