Wednesday Related Bespoke Beach Towel

Well having thought about it, there's absolutely no way I'll be using a SWFC towel with Jackie Sinclair on it. That would be doing a dissservice to the man. Sorry to waste your time Binky.

Having said that, have you got any Leon Clarke ones? I could wipe my arse on his face all day long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

John Holsgrove ..

Like seeing Johnny Ramone in a wednesday shirt ....

He'd probably would have a  more successful career in the Ramones.

He was Dogshìt. ..........

IMG_Golden_Hour_20180721_223223_processed.thumb.jpg.a76008a5027ceba272ced3a92da5d01d.jpg

Would love sauntering on the beach resplendent with this loverly towel as a cape.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Binky Griptite said:

IMG_Golden_Hour_20180721_224822_processed.thumb.jpg.22e79b1f68b35aa52436e83d76d9e769.jpg

I absolutely loved this fellas honest, hardworking approach and infectious personality whilst with us.

However, he's showing way too much thigh for me to feel comfortable with the thought of me lying on top of him whilst wearing mi speedos.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, steveger said:

Who thinks it would be cool to upload a picture of a towel to get printed onto a towel ?

or is it just me ? :carlosswfc:

It's not a picture of a towel, it's just a picture. Great that you think it looks like a towel though, that's just the kind of look I was going for.

• Haha 1