FOLLOWING ON FROM THIS . .

I've still got a scar on my shin from celebrating Burton O'Brien's late winner at Plymouth in about 2006.

And I pulled my groin charging around that flat bit at the top of the away end at the Hawthorns when Shirtliff scored that injury time winner in 1990

It must be a late winner thing, I have never injured myself celebrating 26th minute equalisers against Ipswich

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, torres said:

it was the maddest celebrations ever, seats were snapping all over the place and a bit just flew into my leg

Still got the piece somewhere at home!!

Funny you should say that remember the year wedesday had to win to stay up and we beat Leicester away 3-1 with Clark scoring that lob. I somehow every goal ended up bouncing on seat in front of me by the third goal it snapped lol

I was at Wembley in 1993 play off final replay with my older sister - we equalized both of us jumped up to celebrate with out hands in the air as you do

Just as my sister did, the women next to her bear hugged her and my sister fingers went straight up her nose and see spent the rest of the game with a nose bleed, and that included extra time. WTF:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Must have amnesia to go with ya old age,because i must have been in a different wembley final replay in 93 :tongue:

yes it was not a play off it was an fa cup final half a sleep this morning - really should have stayed in bed when the alarm went off.

I once shat out what seemed, at the time my spinal column during a game against Ipswich a couple of years back.

God help the poor kid who was waiting with his father outside the trap.

Not an injury as such, but it was rather a distressing movement that would have hospitalised the less ardent. 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, g-owls said:

I once shat out what seemed, at the time my spinal column during a game against Ipswich a couple of years back.

God help the poor kid who was waiting with his father outside the trap.

Not an injury as such, but it was rather a distressing movement that would have hospitalised the less ardent. 

And that kid is with us today . . .  .wheel him in boys 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, torres said:

And that kid is with us today . . .  .wheel him in boys 

He’ll be appearing on tv with the Speakman’s in a few years time as they ease him out the fear of public toilets