FOLLOWING ON FROM THIS . .

Not had any myself but saw a couple in the 90,s at the back of the kop.One of my mates was just taking a bite out of a pie when we scored and he got it smashed all over his face.Red hot steak all over his face.The other one (again when we scored)Everybody surged forward at the back of the kop and knocked his front 2 teeth out on the crush barrier as he fell forward

Rotherham away in the mid 70's their kop was split and it got nasty, big surge and we all went forward except my left leg which went the other side of a stanchion. Ouch, looked down and couldn't see my foot, it was pointing  behind me. Collapsed and a lad picked me off the ground and helped me to St Johns station.  I was wearing tight jeans and my leg had balloooned St Johns left me on the ground after cutting my jeans off and said wait for an ambulance. Rotherham fans threatened me as I lay helpless, saw a few familiar Wednesday faces and they carried me to pitchside so I could watch the match. We won with a late goal and my mates, Jenks ,Freshfish  and a few others got me to the Northern General. Took me 7 months to recover.

Ruined my football career, they said I was the next Beckenbauer, allegedly. 

Edited by Señor Sam

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Two I recall, spraining my ankle whilst celebrating one of the goals in the famous 4-2 semi final win at Blackburn. I remember as 5 minutes earlier I had been laughing at my mate who had done the same thing for the previous goal, bloody Karma. (Wasn't bothered top night)

Secondly falling over the seats, cutting my leg and getting trampled on but not caring whilst celebrating a certain Joao equaliser last season for the ecstacy to be rendered useless and suddenly feeling pain within 30 seconds. Any guesses which match?

23 hours ago, room0035 said:

I was at Wembley in 1993 play off final replay with my older sister - we equalized both of us jumped up to celebrate with out hands in the air as you do

Just as my sister did, the women next to her bear hugged her and my sister fingers went straight up her nose and see spent the rest of the game with a nose bleed, and that included extra time. WTF:

Same match (FA Cup final) last minute of extra time, felt like I had been stabbed and the knife twisted several times. No visible signs of injury, but mental pain with me till this day.

On 20/07/2018 at 10:18, torres said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44852052

What's your weirdest injury at a match 

When we drew with the pigs at their ground 2-2 under Megson - in the carnage after our equaliser, i somehow got a bit of seat stuck in my leg - didn't realise til walking out!!

Did you walk out with the rest of the splinter group? 

• Haha 1