Would you prefer

England to win the World Cup and Wednesday to lose the first 4 games of next season

or 

England to lose to Croatia and Wednesday to win the first 4 games of next season

and yes I know different permutations are available but thats not the question I've asked!

Just now, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Wednesday to win every time. I'm enjoying the whole England thing and will be delighted if they win but really it is for the masses and people who don't watch football for 40 weeks a year.

Wednesday are for us special few and are so much more important.

Have to agree with you...I find there is an inverse correlation between how much folk support England and how much they support a club side

2 minutes ago, Libertine said:

No contest for me England win the World Cup. Look how great the country feels now imagine what it would be like if we won the bloody thing! 

If we lost the first 4, oh well long way to go. 

So what if the number of games was increased to 8?

Winning the World Cup only seems to come around once every fifty years. I can put my Wednesday bias aside for such an event. If someone could DEFINITELY put a choice of one of those two scenarios on the table, I would have to take the World Cup win every time.

I’d rather see England win the World Cup than Wednesday get promoted if I’m being honest. 52 years since the last World Cup victory, if they win it again, it could be another 52. Wednesday will have numerous promotions and relegations in that time and I’m loving the togetherness with the England team.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

World cup. 1966 fever was starting to surface yesterday. A world cup win would inspire the nation and unleash a wonderful euphoria.

Been a Wednesday fan since 1963 but nothing topped our world cup win.... even coming so soon after our FA cup heartbreak.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
18 minutes ago, Ian said:

So what if the number of games was increased to 8?

Good question but for me decision made at World Cup and Wed.........

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
3 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I would prefer not having these idiotic threads 

Harmless enough TBF.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
Just now, theowlsman said:

Can we go over the other permutations please? I want to know how Nuhiu will improve the England win / Wednesday win scenario. Clearly he will have a vital role to play.

Perm any 8 from 10 and we may hit the jackpot.

Naughty!

lol