WORLD CUP 2018 - Matchday Thread

I think if we are to get to the final, we have to step up again in quality. Croatia will be by far the best team we've played yet, including Belgium's second team.

I think we can do it, the players are carrying no baggage from previous disasters. One thing though, if we are to reach the final, or maybe even win it, Rashford needs to play more or even start. We've been brave so far and it's paid off. He is the one who can be our world beater. France and Belgium have a couple of candidates but I think Rashford could set the World Cup on fire and take us to the promised land.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's like one of those times when you find your way back to the lodgings drunk/drugged in a huge strange city and you don't know how you've done it.

England have got me to the SEMI FINAL OF THE WORLD CUP on auto.

Crackers in't it? Two wins away from being crowned World Champions for the next four years and enjoying all the privileges that come with it

Seems churlish to be critical of the performances that have brought us this far, but really folks ...

There is so much scope for improvement

Let's hope they're up for the task

2 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Very interesting that England are successful at set pieces. Southgate must have been in touch with The Ginger Genius. 

Or maybe Southgate is actually Our Ginger Lord wearing a Southgate mask. All will be revealed soon. 

garymegson

You've been drinking that "Blue" pop again haven't you ?

lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Very interesting that England are successful at set pieces. Southgate must have been in touch with The Ginger Genius. 

Or maybe Southgate is actually Our Ginger Lord wearing a Southgate mask. All will be revealed soon. 

garymegson

Praise the Ginger Lord!!! FOOTBALL's COMING HOME !!!! garymegsongarymegsongarymegsongarymegson

Guest addedtime
On 08/07/2018 at 12:49, Ethel The Tree said:

Crackers in't it? Two wins away from being crowned World Champions for the next four years and enjoying all the privileges that come with it

Seems churlish to be critical of the performances that have brought us this far, but really folks ...

There is so much scope for improvement

Let's hope they're up for the task

What privileges?