WORLD CUP 2018 - Matchday Thread

Guest Maxine
Just now, DoorDoor said:

itv don't get a free 4bn a year from tv tax, they have to fund somehow

Can still moan about them though. 

Bloody adverts :biggrin:

England XI  0-1  Belgium XI ... Probably a bit harsh that, it is the World Cup after all

But it's rare to see two sides going flat out not to win - was there a look of disappointment on

Martinez's face when they scored?

Relief on Southgate's at the final whistle?

Strange game, I hope the A Team shape up better against Colombia

Family_Guy%20Peter,Joe,Cleveland%20and%2

Tunisia  2-1  Panama ... and so on to the 1st knock-out round              

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

We have a flapper in the net and the defence is dodgy.

I've never rated Pickford - doesn't matter who he's playing for, he gets to pick the ball out the net too often

Why Everton paid all that money is beyond me

That were a sign against Preston a few years back, when McGugan beat him from close to the halfway line  :happy:

Given the three out there, i'd have gone with Pope - but I suppose that'll never happen

Maybe they're just waiting for either Dawson or Wildsmith to step up and stake a claim?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, devonshire owl said:

When you see other countries,all the women are georgeous.when you see england all they show is the band.any english ladies attending england games.

Mustn't grumble, I see Tango has managed to give those Russian TV directors the slip so far  :tango: