Match Day Pies

Hi,

My name is Jess and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. The Sisterhood is a blogging website that creates content on pies in all different stadiums in lots of different sports. Within the sisterhood there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

We recently had a pie volunteer attend a Wednesday game which you can read here: http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=919

We would love any feedback in making the site or content better or even any other types of blogs you would want us to pursue.

Many Thanks

sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk

I love pies trust me and i refuse to buy anymore at the match. Far too dry inside and like he says you need an axe to eat the pastry. A Yorkshire man loves his gravy!!! Sort it out get some gravy in and stop burning them AARRGGGHHHH... Bring back pukas!

1 hour ago, JMitchell said:

Hi,

My name is Jess and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. The Sisterhood is a blogging website that creates content on pies in all different stadiums in lots of different sports. Within the sisterhood there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

We recently had a pie volunteer attend a Wednesday game which you can read here: http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=919

We would love any feedback in making the site or content better or even any other types of blogs you would want us to pursue.

Many Thanks

sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk

don't have a  problem with pies mate, me and me mate take warm pasties