David Hirst's Height and Weight???

Anybody know what David Hirst's Height and Weight was during his football career

I know that he started off relatively slim and his weight fluctuated after the copious amounts of injuries and I know that his weight was one of the reason's why he had to eventually retire but does anyone actually know what his actual height and weight was as a footballer?

Whether it be from programmes, or Player profiles on the clubs website or Manager games???

Cheers

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GoldenLee said:

Anybody know what David Hirst's Height and Weight was during his football career

I know that he started off relatively slim and his weight fluctuated after the copious amounts of injuries and I know that his weight was one of the reason's why he had to eventually retire but does anyone actually know what his actual height and weight was as a footballer?

Whether it be from programmes, or Player profiles on the clubs website or Manager games???

Cheers

I thought he tripped over a stone training with Southampton and fooked his knee.  Didn't know his weight had anything to do with it.

10 minutes ago, GoldenLee said:

Cheers

I wasn't expecting the next word, TBH. 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, GoldenLee said:

Cheers

He retired on medical advice due to injuries.

Doubt you'll get a definitive answer as different sources give different results for the same year, and even the same source varies year by year, obviously with weight, but sometimes height as well.

1991/92 & 1992/93 Rothman's Football Yearbook have him at 5'11 12st05.

Hope this helps.

Edited by MaliceInBlunderland

12 minutes ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Doubt you'll get a definitive answer as different sources give different results for the same year, and even the same source varies year by year, obviously with weight, but sometimes height as well.

1991/92 & 1992/93 Rothman's Football Yearbook have him at 5'11 12st05.

Hope this helps.

according to" the Wednesday boys " book in 1997 he was 5-11 and whopping 13st-10lbs.....obviously been beefing himself up in the gym lol

2 hours ago, nk said:

I thought he tripped over a stone training with Southampton and fooked his knee.  Didn't know his weight had anything to do with it.

He was out for 3 months because he got his foot caught in a rabbit hole while at Southampton.

Most of his injuries for us were not as funny.

8 hours ago, GoldenLee said:

Cheers

What the absolute f*ck lol

• Haha 1