Kiss my ass Nuhiu haters

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Instead of just saying 'yeah fair play well done Nuhiu' the haters are falling over themselves in their livid hateful anger to have a pop at this thread

Read the thread

They're easy to spot

And Nuhiu has made them look very silly tonight

Well done Nuhiu

Agree with the sentiments but I'd sit it out for a while and let your juices cool down a bit else your future appeals against poster bashing will look a bit jaundiced.

That said; it is your bat and ball....:CEO:

29261603_10215705440020101_6371774701638778880_n.jpg

The Nuhiu haters would rather us lose and Nuhiu play badly than admit they're wrong

Read this thread - they're the ones who are trying to derail it with their comments and not holding their hands up and admitting how well Nuhiu played today

You can spot them a mile off

Haters of Nuhiu over supporting Wednesday - how mad is THAT?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, Theboylangers said:

Never has been good enough and never will be. 

Good enough today.

He’s gonna do a Madine you watch, next season Villa will want him for 7 and a half million and we will be saying 

“no thank you ya Brummie West Ham wannabe’s he’s coming to the Premier league with us and his wife doesn’t want to be around John Terry anyway, stick your offer up your arses”

• Haha 2

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Disgraceful post slagging off the rancidpigfornicating Nuhiu haters...you should be ashamed of yourself lol 

Check out how bitter and angry they are that we won today though

They're falling over themselves in this thread to furiously try and derail this glorious thread praising big Dave

They'd rather we lost just so their hate could be proven right

Owlstalk Shop

This kind of thread is just unnecessary.

Everyone knows he's a big lump and a bit of a donkey, personally I enjoy watching his sublime skill to beat 3 players followed by a finish that hits row z of the south stand.  Traits that will get him chances which to be fair to people who don't like him, he doesn't score nearly enough. Today is an exception and I'm delighted as will everyone who likes or dislikes him.