Kiss my ass Nuhiu haters

11 hours ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

and that's not even mentioning the disrespect people show him by continually calling him "Dave" a name he has stated in the past that he finds insulting. 

Any source on this?

I've never hesitated to give mention to him as Big Dave, and have used it interchangeably with Atdhe or Nuhiu; and I can certainly assure you I use it as a term of endearment!

The man is a cult hero. My six year old lad loves him, favourite player by a mile. He is everything a cult hero should be. Works tirelessly, not a world beater, loyal to the club.

Great asset to the club , another 2 years please dc. 

• Like 1

He’s put a shift in to help us out of a jam over the last few weeks but he won’t be anywhere near our first 11 when our injured strikers return, and nor should he be.

We shouldn’t be offering him a new contract if we have any real ambitions of promotion but unfortunately I suspect we will.

Outstanding thread Neil, you’re correct in saying you can spot them a mile away.

They’re unsure whether you’re being serious or not so they type their replies with clenched teeth hoping their true feelings won’t be revealed.

A slightly sick, dark form of comic humour.

It’s been missing for too long but OT back to it’s original best :ghoulguy:

• Like 1

Guest LittleG

I can't wait for the "kiss my ass" Palmer, Hunt, Fox, Boyd, Jones, Butterfield, Rhodes, Pelupessy, Matias, Abdi and Fletcher haters threads!

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
7 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

He’s put a shift in to help us out of a jam over the last few weeks but he won’t be anywhere near our first 11 when our injured strikers return, and nor should he be.

We shouldn’t be offering him a new contract if we have any real ambitions of promotion but unfortunately I suspect we will.

Hope so. Better than people give him credit for. Will continue to improve as fitness gets better IMO (like others will). Great attitude too and you need people with that, who don't whinge about not starting but just come on and give their all. An asset to the squad.

6 goals in last 10 starts too!! 

7 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Outstanding thread Neil, you’re correct in saying you can spot them a mile away.

They’re unsure whether you’re being serious or not so they type their replies with clenched teeth hoping their true feelings won’t be revealed.

A slightly sick, dark form of comic humour.

It’s been missing for too long but OT back to it’s original best :ghoulguy:

Well I guess this thread is about kissing Neil's ass; you've topped the lot with this post.

Edited by zzmdu
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

You think next season will be any less of "a jam"?...I don't mate

Signings will be at a premium, our most expensive forward doesn't look likely to start firing anytime soon.....I'd have no problem if they gave Nuhiu another contract..He's an option, and at times quite an effective one....

Edited by asteener1867

57 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Well I guess this thread is about kissing Neil's ass; you've topped the lot with this post.

It’s without a shadow of a doubt the most attractive part of his anatomy so if there’s any kissing to be done that would be the general direction!

3 hours ago, LittleG said:

I can't wait for the "kiss my ass" Palmer, Hunt, Fox, Boyd, Jones, Butterfield, Rhodes, Pelupessy, Matias, Abdi and Fletcher haters threads!

Doubt it. Can you honestly see any one of them becoming a cult figure. Nah.