George Boyd "we can mount a serious promotion push next season"

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Well, he could start with his focus being 100% on the here and now for me. 

Why he'd even talk about that right now is beyond me to be honest.

How do you know he isn't focusing 100%? How do expect him to reply to such a question?  Completly ignore it?  Or how about when's he asked other questions such as. "Can you wash the dishes love?".  

"SShhh, I'm concentrating on the here and now."

3 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Spot on George.

Pity he can't do any talking on the pitch where it matters. I think most in that team are mute when it comes to match days. 

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

HMSP League 1 being prepared already. 

More utter shybo from players who struggled to get a draw with The mighty Bolton! Let your play today and for the remaining matches of the season shape the expectations rather than hollow words. 

Absolutely - from a player who’s phoned in pretty much every game he’s played in this season. 

33 minutes ago, Watson said:

If we had Barcelona's side you'd still be saying the same.  You are well made for Wednesday they give you loads of opportunity to moan.  

Not moaning dear , we certainly do not have Barcelona’s team despite paying the same to watch ! 

bannan 

lees 

ff (if fit and in right head space) 

hooper ( but always injured) 

reach 

bout it 

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Not moaning dear , we certainly do not have Barcelona’s team despite paying the same to watch ! 

bannan 

lees 

reach 

bout it 

Plussed you on the first point (ridiculous ticket pricing vs players we’ve got in return). 

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Plussed you on the first point (ridiculous ticket pricing vs players we’ve got in return). 

It’s like paying for a merc and getting a 02reg corsa in return 

with regards to the squad , a bit of tweaking and it could be competitive again. I just feel the deadwood we are stuck with will hold us back recruitment wise 

Edited by james o connor

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

It’s like paying for a merc and getting a 02reg corsa in return 

with regsrds to the squad , a bit of tweaking and it could be competitive again. I just feel the deadwood we are stuck with will hold us back recruitment wise 

Possibly mate.

I think a bomb up the jacksy approach is required, but I’ll be honest, I’m seeing nothing of this manager to suggest he’s going to be the one to rule with an iron fist and shape this lot into a fighting force.

We have some quality, but I’m less convinced about our “will to win” / “fighting for the cause” / application.

We seem to have accumulated players who are happily sat by the log fire, in a high-backed leather armchair, with a big cigar, box of chocolates, and a bottle of single malt, as you have alluded to.

12 minutes ago, james o connor said:

bannan 

lees 

reach 

bout it 

I'd love for a way to see these in the same team

Matais

FF
Joao

Bannan

Hopper 

Clare

Reach

Abdi

Barring injuries of course lol

I'm sure the same comments were made before we kicked off this season....means nowt.

Words are easy, I can type or say anything, so can George and so can you, don't mean its gonna happen.

Bloody hope we do though! 

58 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Gypotastic.

Get yer ‘air cut son.

See where you are coming from. A hair cut would make him more aero dynamic and allow him to break faster and create more chances. 

• Haha 1