What manager will want the job...

It's easy to blast Jos.. and by no means am I trying to defend him but he has come to a club and team that was on a downwards spiral, it's almost an impossible task and the aim is to stay up..

No well known manager would want to have come here and take on a job that would more than likely ruin their reputation.. so sack Jos and bring in who? Who will want to come here?... More than likely another manager that we will have probably not have heard of. The best thing is probably to try and gain some sort of stability and gain enough points to stay up..  sacking Jos just to replace him with someone of the same calibre won't solve anything.

I just can't see who would come here now and just straight into a swimming pool full of shh...

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

I would guess the only type of manager we could get would be an unknown foreign type like Jos or a lower league young up and coming manager. I would 100% prefer the latter. Someone that wants to make their name in the game. 

Like Carlos?.

Part of the issue is that after initially steadying the ship and having us looking a threat in games again we've regressed.

I don't think there's a manager in the land that could have taken the role on with the players at their disposal and really taken us up the table.

The issue is we are struggling for a real leader of the club and aren't likely to employ someone who fits that mould - the type that will give the players what for if they aren't pulling their weight and really install some discipline........this is what we were told Jos would bring to the table.

Hard to judge after so little time in the role but it's a very worrying trend that we can't scrap and fight like teams who are in trouble will do to stay in the division.

The role is still attractive at the end of the season...........it's just a steaming pile at the moment that noone in their right mind would want to take on.

Biggest concern about Jos is for next season. Making no substitutions today after 46 minutes or and not showing any emotion.  Is that what we want next season too?

Personally I would give the job to a Graham Potter, Cowley brothers, Pearson, Dean Smith. Etc etc 

Edited by Southie_Owl

15 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

It's easy to blast Jos.. and by no means am I trying to defend him but he has come to a club and team that was on a downwards spiral, it's almost an impossible task and the aim is to stay up..

No well known manager would want to have come here and take on a job that would more than likely ruin their reputation.. so sack Jos and bring in who? Who will want to come here?... More than likely another manager that we will have probably not have heard of. The best thing is probably to try and gain some sort of stability and gain enough points to stay up..  sacking Jos just to replace him with someone of the same calibre won't solve anything.

I just can't see who would come here now and just straight into a swimming pool full of shh...

Mick McCarthy would definitely seize the opportunity.