Young George Hirst

6 minutes ago, daftpenguin said:

CONSPIRACY THEORY:

Jos played no striker last night to show Chansiri that we're too thin on the ground and he wants to keep Hirst; a bit like how 'Arry Redknapp used to put two 'keepers on the bench in the game before the transfer window then complain that "we ain't got the personnel innit".

Chansiri, alerted to this, raced to the phone and called up Daddy David, offering him peace, shelter and all the Stones Bitter he can drink. 

As soon as he's done, they'll get the contract signed.

lol

Know this to be false because Dave drinks lager........

On 16/02/2018 at 13:54, KivoOwl said:

He's not chosen to move anywhere - he is a Wednesdayite who is gutted at being prevented from playing for his club. 

Exactly!!! This is my problem with the entire mess surrounding this issue....... In some ways, the contract George Hirst has been offered is somewhat irrelevant, and so is his refusal to agree to the offer.... That is between him and the club.

BUT, what I want to know is, who the hell at the club thinks that freezing him out of playing squads is a good idea, because he won't sign the contract? I'd love to know the answer to that because it's an absolutely garbage idea!!! It's no good for the player, and more importantly, it's no good for the club!! This "policy" needs changing...... fast!

If ever we needed a striker it was last night. A few heads need to be shoved tohether and give him a chance to show his talent. Stobbs showed last night he does have some ability the latest in a line of players who have shown that we should have been more selective about players bought and nlended youth with real talent instead of host of journeyman professionals.

Quite a few need to write to club and put case for giving Hirst a game.

11 minutes ago, Quist said:

If ever we needed a striker it was last night. A few heads need to be shoved tohether and give him a chance to show his talent. Stobbs showed last night he does have some ability the latest in a line of players who have shown that we should have been more selective about players bought and nlended youth with real talent instead of host of journeyman professionals.

A striker wouldn’t have prevented the p1ss poor defending?

We were 1-0 up. Defence should have done its job 

12 minutes ago, Quist said:

Write to the club hahaha

On 2/16/2018 at 13:29, The Captain said:

With the benefit of hindsight, the club should have sold him to Leicester when the option was there last summer.  £2 million quid would have come in handy, especially with the our current FFP worries.  If Hirst goes this summer, we won’t even get one tenth of that amount out of a tribunal.

Just like 99% of the fanbase, I’ve no idea what has happened behind the scenes.  But the way that the player has been vilified by some fans isn’t on IMO.  There’s always 2 sides to every story and so far, we’ve yet to hear Hirst’s.

He and his advisors / Dad have had their opportunity to dispell the rumours that he wanted more money than was offered. I've read he was offered 10k a week.

Their silence is deafening. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
31 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

A striker wouldn’t have prevented the p1ss poor defending?

We were 1-0 up. Defence should have done its job 

Rubbish

A striker is exactly what we needed. Without one the ball was forever coming back at the defence

2 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Rubbish

A striker is exactly what we needed. Without one the ball was forever coming back at the defence

Yes defending starts at the top but you can’t account for the schoolboy defending last night. Both goals should have been dealt with. 

I’m not defending the team selection btw. We should have played the same team that beat derby 

18 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Are you a 12 year old gangsta?

FFS.

Yes blud I will most likely come and shank you with my favourite spoon I eat coco pops with... and I haven't washed it either. You may end up with some sort of infection... 

Ok... brap.

FFS.

peace out... mandem in the hood.

Yo.

Massive.

• Haha 3