Violence in the Wednesday end..

14 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

Anyone else in the row f g h area in between the goal and the penalty box line...serious chomping between 2 groups of fans..it went on for ages...people threatening to ko each other throw each other down the stairs etc etc :duntmatter:..then eventually 2 geezers decided to have a fight...both left at same time and none of them seemed to reappear:Chansiri::picnic:...just hope they both ok..

Wouldn't have happened if the stewards had allowed them to eave and not force them to stay and watch that dross with the rest  :ph34r:

43 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Ive seen fights amongst our own fans at nearly every away game this season. WAWAW is the biggest joke of the lot these days.

I have too , Fulham and derby was only a few seats away from me kicking off big time. think only villa away this season I didn't see any scrapping or full on lets take it outside m8. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
6 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Really !! And I haven’t seen any , why take it out on one another , we are all best buddies when winning too 

Couldnt agree more - its crazy. Where have you been hiding if youve not seen it?

(Some of it has even made local press)

14 hours ago, dnhc said:

our cat knows to **** off when it see's wednesday are on telly.

Did the same animal rights campaigner with zero sense of humour neg both of you ?

Fot what is worth, I haven't go a cat, but if I did then it would have needed body armour this season.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Yes I have read about it on here , is it home games too though ? 

Ive seen a bit of argy bargy on the Kop - but nothing like Ive seen away.  (Didnt see yesterdays alleged incident btw)

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Ive seen a bit of argy bargy on the Kop - but nothing like Ive seen away.  (Didnt see yesterdays alleged incident btw)

I hear some ridiculous comments but never react to them but sometimes I feel like saying shut the blooming hummers up !! Or words to that affect  !! Ha 

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

Did the same animal rights campaigner with zero sense of humour neg both of you ?

Fot what is worth, I haven't go a cat, but if I did then it would have needed body armour this season.

i think people who neg on here without posting their objection or opinion, are the type that scratch new cars, but today it's just too cold to go out.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, daleblue said:

Violence at my place when Barnsley equalised. 

Cat not fast enough.

Had a couple of negs for my comments, rest assured no animals where hurt or endangered from my actions.

Edited by daleblue
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Late 70s pal , Colin (rip) was in the same school year as me and we didn’t leave till 75 ..... top, top lad and a great friend!

Yes you are right book I got states ,The mid to late 70s saw Wednesdays hooligans gain a decisive advantage over their united rivals .They had greater numbers ,Were better organised ,And had one main lad , a black ex boxer and fearsome fighter ,Who was feared by most blades .I have met Vinnie a few times ,I thought it refered to him ,One of lads said to me on reading it ,Told me it was Colin.Like you say (rip).

1 hour ago, dnhc said:

i think people who neg on here without posting their objection or opinion, are the type that scratch new cars, but today it's just too cold to go out.

You’re probably right, although in fairness to the negger ( that could have gone badly wrong) they are probably going to get savaged for posting that your comment is cruel and demeaning to cats.

As I say, I don’t have a cat to kick but I do have a budgerigar and every time that Wednesday mess it up I pull out one of it’s feathers. It’s only got eight left and probably four after the Derby game. I anticipate complete baldness by March. He does look sorry for himself.

Maybe your cat would like him for Easter ?

• Haha 3