Violence in the Wednesday end..

4 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Usually avoid violence but today I couldn't stop myself.

Walking out I noticed somebody wasnt clapping Nuhiu off. Spat on him - bloody part timer.  We don't need fans like that

Yeah I saw that mate, he told his mate to stick up from him while he ran outside ground. 

Wants you round at his now though... lol 

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Dont think many people will shoot or stab you for not clapping nuhiu off unless you are in texas.

Negative...but it's an old chestnut that getting spat at is the worse thing that can happen to yer...ask Winnall whether he would rather have been spat on or ruptured his acl

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Yeah I saw that mate, he told his mate to stick up from him while he ran outside ground. 

Wants you round at his now though... lol 

His mate was a PelePUSSY as well. 

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

1 minute ago, Owling said:

You'd all have to listen to me. lol 

Not necessarily you would probably fail the " if I was travelling at 70 miles an hour question for 100 miles how many apples would I be holding" ?

Your standard answer would be 20 to 45 minutes 

Massive fail old chap .....

Best listen to me instead ............lolstill wouldn't mind doing a club rally with you though ..........

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Not necessarily you would probably fail the " if I was travelling at 70 miles an hour question for 100 miles how many apples would I be holding" ?

Your standard answer would be 20 to 45 minutes 

Massive fail old chap .....

Best listen to me instead ............lolstill wouldn't mind doing a club rally with you though ..........

We're back to this again are we.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

Instead of clapping todays shambles I gave nuhiu and the rest of em the cheeky monkey sign...hate to think what that bloke would have done to me - might have even spunked on back of my coat lol

Why give em Nescafé handshake today? We wer tug but we finished with about 5 youngsters