Violence in the Wednesday end..

Cretins everywhere today. 

I got spat on walking down the stairs after the match for not clapping Nuhiu off.

Waited for him after the match to call him a dirty Cuuunt. All he could say was 'I didn't spit at you, I spat at your mate'. Cuunt. Walked up to us like Danny dyer and one of the lads matched him up and the dirty poopydoo nearly fell over trying to retreat.

its one of those that'll keep me up all night wishing I'd leathered him. 

Edited by roaminowl
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, 442 said:

I got spat on walking down the stairs after the match for not clapping Nuhiu off.

Waited for him after the match to call him a dirty Cuuunt. All he could say was 'I didn't spit at you, I spat at your mate'. Cuunt. Walked up to us like Danny dyer and one of the lads matched him up and the dirty poopydoo nearly fell over trying to retreat.

its one of those that'll keep me up all night wishing I'd leathered the spastic cuunt. 

Come on mate, don't put spastics in the same category as these people.

4 minutes ago, 442 said:

its one of those that'll keep me up all night wishing I'd leathered the spastic cuunt. 

Call me cynical, but I don't think that really happened did it.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Owling said:

Call me cynical, but I don't think that really happened did it.

Lots round us who saw and intervened after

Why the fuuck would I lie about being spat on you wet wipe? 

Edited by 442
  • Haha 1

Just now, lukestheman82 said:

Or you could have just dealt with him at the time??

I didn't see, felt it on the back of my head. Mate saw and he was a few steps back, it was after the game and he was coming out.  Dealt with it as soon as we could 

27 minutes ago, 442 said:

13 minutes ago, 442 said:

I didn't see, felt it on the back of my head. Mate saw and he was a few steps back, it was after the game and he was coming out.  Dealt with it as soon as we could 

Looks to me like you can't fight your own battles.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 442 said:

*snorts coffee up nose by accident*

lol

Owlstalk Shop