Violence in the Wednesday end..

47 minutes ago, 442 said:

Cretins everywhere today. 

I got spat on walking down the stairs after the match for not clapping Nuhiu off.

Waited for him after the match to call him a dirty Cuuunt. All he could say was 'I didn't spit at you, I spat at your mate'. Cuunt. Walked up to us like Danny dyer and one of the lads matched him up and the dirty poopydoo nearly fell over trying to retreat.

its one of those that'll keep me up all night wishing I'd leathered the spastic cuunt. 

I really wished you had and posted a pic of him after ...nothing worse then someone spitting at you.

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

Anyone else in the row f g h area in between the goal and the penalty box line...serious chomping between 2 groups of fans..it went on for ages...people threatening to ko each other throw each other down the stairs etc etc :duntmatter:..then eventually 2 geezers decided to have a fight...both left at same time and none of them seemed to reappear:Chansiri::picnic:...just hope they both ok..

Do you really have to put silly faces in you dik.?

• Haha 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Usually avoid violence but today I couldn't stop myself.

Walking out I noticed somebody wasnt clapping Nuhiu off. Spat on him - bloody part timer.  We don't need fans like that

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Probably a season ticket holder 

you know what THEYRE like 

Theyre shameless