Violence in the Wednesday end..

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

:tango: FFS.......

Shouldnt be driving at them speeds to and from Nottingham then in your condition ..........lol

I think Owling is that missing piece of crazy this forum needed. I mean we have a site owner that’s got more personalities than I’ve had hot dinners, a rocket that most ironically is the most popular item people would love to insert inside him after seeing his posts, an Irish Hollywood celebrity that loves to pop on and rile people up about the club and a ghost from Owlerton that spends most of his time flirting with Costello or getting banned off one eyed Owlstalk members.

Great mix here if you ask me.:CEO:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Owling said:

Yellow belly's blocked as well now for passing on a message from Mr ollerton man.

P.s no idea what it said,l bloody right eye is use;less.

Yellow belly a  Lincolnshire bloke... 

Rebs a  "kent" 100%:ph34r:

And I'm from Owlerton not Ollerton 

You have got a fixation with Nottinghamshire haven't you?

Or maybe typing on your blind side .

This is where you are getting into bother with your speeding habit with one eye ..you see 45 mph not 90 mph ..

But you can't see this at all now can you?lol

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Ive seen fights amongst our own fans at nearly every away game this season. WAWAW is the biggest joke of the lot these days.

13 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

Anyone else in the row f g h area in between the goal and the penalty box line...serious chomping between 2 groups of fans..it went on for ages...people threatening to ko each other throw each other down the stairs etc etc :duntmatter:..then eventually 2 geezers decided to have a fight...both left at same time and none of them seemed to reappear:Chansiri::picnic:...just hope they both ok..

You've just made that up, haven't you?