I feel sorry for Jos

For me someone like Fox doesn't have the skill, the desire or intelligence to be a decent footballer. A dreadful signing. When we play him he even makes other look bad. Reach is he is left back, Pudil if he is left mid, others get drawn out of position.

I think he is a liability.

If that is what Jos has to work with I also feel sorry for him.

4 minutes ago, heppers said:

For me someone like Fox doesn't have the skill, the desire or intelligence to be a decent footballer. A dreadful signing. When we play him he even makes other look bad. Reach is he is left back, Pudil if he is left mid, others get drawn out of position.

I think he is a liability.

If that is what Jos has to work with I also feel sorry for him.

He's not what we need at lwb that's for sure.

However he looks solid at c/h.

As does Pudil.

I've not seen him lacking desire... unlike Loovens who has been missing as a player and more importantly a captain.

FFS.

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

He picked a poor lineup on Saturday. 

A very negative selection. 

Hope he doesn't  do it again home or away. 

Tbf to him he's barely been in the job 4 weeks. 

He's still trying to find out who is actually any good and who isn't up to it. 

Admittedly, the line up last Saturday left a lot to be desired, but then we can all play armchair manager after the fact. 

Most important thing is he learns from those who failed to perform on Saturday (imagine there's quite a few) and that is reflected in how we set up on against the Dingles. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Most important thing is he learns from those who failed to perform on Saturday (imagine there's quite a few) and that is reflected in how we set up on against the Dingles. 

Shuffling deckchairs till we get some players back though isn't it.

Incidentally. ..did anyone actually find out why Rhodes was a total emission?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

True. He's basically having to pick from various turds at the moment. 

As for Rhodes: 

Rumour would have it that a late loan move to Ipswich didn't go through. Not sure what it says about the club when we are looking to offload one of our few fit strikers. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

True. He's basically having to pick from various turds at the moment. 

As for Rhodes: 

Rumour would have it that a late loan move to Ipswich didn't go through. Not sure what it says about the club when we are looking to offload one of our few fit strikers. 

We've got one of the best young strikers in the country on our books and no one seems to want to sort the situation.

Disgraceful given our current options.

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Not sure if it's true. But Rocket told me Rhodes missed the players entrance from a yard out and then went missing for the rest of the game.

FFS.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

Playing 5 at the back and 2 defensive midfielders at home didn't help his case.

Again. What attacking midfielders could we play instead? All i hear is the bad line up yet noone can offer an alternative from our vast squad of fit players

14 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Yes as is Wallace, who would both have been better options than Butterfield

Neither wallace or boyd play 90 mins regularly at the moment. Perhaps he doesnt want them injured too. Perhaps they are carrying knocks us mortals dont know about. Suggest we cut him some slack until he has the majority of his squad back. If he picks a line up like this at home then im sure the comments will be more than justified.

5 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Neither wallace or boyd play 90 mins regularly at the moment. Perhaps he doesnt want them injured too. Perhaps they are carrying knocks us mortals dont know about. Suggest we cut him some slack until he has the majority of his squad back. If he picks a line up like this at home then im sure the comments will be more than justified.

You do know this is a forum for debate, Stop apologising for him.

We were at home by the way.

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

You do know this is a forum for debate, Stop apologising for him.

We were at home by the way.

Whos apologising? I know we were at home, i can read. I get fizzed off with dipshits slagging his team off when he has all but fresh air to work with. Half a dozen games in and already people on his back. FFS. We dont deserve anybody decent. Some of our fans our flipping nobs. Give him a chance.

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Whos apologising? I know we were at home, i can read. I get fizzed off with dipshits slagging his team off when he has all but fresh air to work with. Half a dozen games in and already people on his back. FFS. We dont deserve anybody decent. Some of our fans our flipping nobs. Give him a chance.

Some think it was a negative team especially at home.

They are allowed to view that point.

Get over yourself.