Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Wednesday Official match day thread.

5 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Im as staunch Tory as anybody you'll ever meet.  As for FF some people want to grow up and realise they themselves might have once fouled up without the guts to own up to it. It's nearly two years ago and he's made a good enough fist of forgetting this so you certainly should unless you stay bitter forever, can't you ever move on or do you have to be holier than thou.

Ha ha, like he’s ever been the same player since, he tried to get away but didn’t have the same advice Carlos did lol

Guest Copthorneowl
5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Cant believe the criticism and abuse being levelled at the new Manager, it’s bizarre, we really are a set of spoilt cv.nts aren’t we!

Im NOT criticising I'm just saying we've set up very defensively I sincerely hope we don't concede I have bet money on us to win as I always do I'm simply trying to say I think we could have been a bit more offensive with different players. Let's leave it.

2 minutes ago, Caicos Owl said:

Some people on here don't deserve the honour of being born a Wednesday fan

Not born, but close.    I remember we used to play Wed v Utd at school sometimes, and I was convinced a few kid were owls.   No, they only chose to play on our side because we always won....because we had the greater numbers.    They did not see the irony in that!

Guest Grez Bez
2 minutes ago, a_weishaupt said:

Bring it prat.   Any time.   I know exactly who you are, you don't like confrontation other than from behind a keyboard.

You are making a right *** out of yourself tonight.

Need to make changes, sounds boring as hell. Did Boro miss a penalty or not?

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

confused here 

there are people criticising our manger who hasn't lost yet conceded one fluke goal

are at present 0-0 against a team that really should be top 2 

he's done this with a patched team of reserves 

I'll take 0-0 now and be pleased 

Exactly.

It's already back to "we should be attacking like Real Madrid or Barcelona"...