Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Wednesday Official match day thread.

1 minute ago, Copthorneowl said:

Dont think it has to be this way a very well known way of not losing is to attempt a win.  I'm not criticising Jos because he's short on quality but this is a totally defensive team which may sneak a winner late on but against the odds.

There are a number of better options than the likes of Fox, Butterfield and jus Joao up front who is poor at holding the ball up for himself.

We all want to be positive and get behind JL but if anybody else picked this team they'd be linched. Still my £20 at 13/1 is still alive and well.

but you are criticising   give the guy a chance to get us safe with this motley crew first

Guest Copthorneowl
Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

So the one that throws out his dummy is OK by you Corbyn ?

Im as staunch Tory as anybody you'll ever meet.  As for FF some people want to grow up and realise they themselves might have once fouled up without the guts to own up to it. It's nearly two years ago and he's made a good enough fist of forgetting this so you certainly should unless you stay bitter forever, can't you ever move on or do you have to be holier than thou.

3 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Dont think it has to be this way a very well known way of not losing is to attempt a win.  I'm not criticising Jos because he's short on quality but this is a totally defensive team which may sneak a winner late on but against the odds.

There are a number of better options than the likes of Fox, Butterfield and jus Joao up front who is poor at holding the ball up for himself.

We all want to be positive and get behind JL but if anybody else picked this team they'd be linched. Still my £20 at 13/1 is still alive and well.

If we win 1-0

What qualifies you to know they are better options?..