Today’s line up

1 minute ago, York_Owl said:

Would it be Thorniley at RCB, Venancio in the middle and Pudil at LCB?

Personally I'd have Venancio down the middle. He's a meat and drink header and kicker. 

Prefer to have the lads more comfortable on the ball in the wider spots myself.  Which is why I would have Pudil left of centre.

Don't know the thinking today. We'll have to wait and see I suppose. 

I'm sure @malek told me Thorniley was also a left footer?

Nuhiu and Matias are unlikely to start after a full game in Tuesday. Dodgy conditions and Matias got a couple of knocks in 2nd half.

Pelupessy unlikely to have trained this week. Maybe Monday in Holland but not here.

Impressed with Pudil in back 3 but Fox is still a bit of a problem. Maybe if things not working bring Neilsen or O'Grady in and move Pudit to LWB.

Boyd will be on the bench as will Matias. 

23 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

One or two ITK's are saying....

5a633e14cbf2a_possweds3.png.e9b5c44a67192130cc7f9c74588fe474.png

When you see the team like that you still know it's some way off in terms of quality, whether that's returning players from injury or new additions. I look at that second line of Palmer, Jones and Fox and think yes I'm sure they will all do their best but we need better and Jos will know that.

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Club needs to start and put out the wrong team to a few people and see what leaks. Let’s gas that mole. Do they gas moles? Blow it up like those gophers on Caddyshack. Whatever.

It'll have to be something severe.  I don't think a poke in the eye would do much to stop them.

1 hour ago, GY-owl.4 said:

didnt someone on ere know the team hours before the last game too?

If this team turns out to be true then Jos needs to be spilling blood to nip this sh11t in the bud.

whoever is undermining him wants knockkkking out. 

BIG TIME INIT N THAT THO

Fair point, but it's hardly Cluedo with our current injury list lol

38 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

One or two ITK's are saying....

5a633e14cbf2a_possweds3.png.e9b5c44a67192130cc7f9c74588fe474.png

12 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

I look at that second line of Palmer, Jones and Fox and think yes I'm sure they will all do their best but we need better and Jos will know that.

Seems he does. Not hard to see Pelupessy going into the Jones slot once he's settled in. And if the rumours are right he's also already had a left back in (even if he didn't sign) 

As the poasible last slots on that I suspect Hunt and Palmer are running through brick walls at training trying to impress.

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

We’re rubbish at keeping the team a secret these days. I like the anticipation building up to the hour before kick off. Now everyone seems to know. Boo.

I was thinking the same. Seems everyone knew we were going 352 in Joss’ first game. Time to cull the wobbly gobs.