Video analysis playing a part

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 14.41.35.jpg

Jos Luhukay stated a few times in todays press conference that he's showing our players videos of matches and letting them see the oppositions tactics, player traits and what to expect.

It sounds like a staple part of what his coaching team does and Jos believes our players are learning a lot very quickly from these video analysis sessions.

Also sounds like it's something we've not done before (at least not under Carlos)

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 14.41.35.jpg

Jos Luhukay stated a few times in todays press conference that he's showing our players videos of matches and letting them see the oppositions tactics, player traits and what to expect.

It sounds like a staple part of what his coaching team does and Jos believes our players are learning a lot very quickly from these video analysis sessions.

Also sounds like it's something we've not done before (at least not under Carlos)

I think Carlos blagged his time here and nearly succeeded but I genuinely wonder just how we were prepared if at all

players are admitting lack of fitness and discipline, 

rumours that players have been reluctant to play whilst injured allegedly rejected the standard medical supervision 

I like everything I have read watched and heard from Jos answers the questions with a straight bat if he can

his tactics seem sound and logical to me anyway  gets a game out of matias plays kids   first transfer gets in a ball winner 

It's all good so far imo

We had a video analyst who used to go through games with CC (this was stated by CC). Thought our reading of opposition was generally poor and put this down to video analyst, for example we played Bolton twicw and made same mistakes in both.

It sounds as though JL shows it to players and says this is where we can improve. Boyd said there was more meetings to discuss tactics It is clearly different to what we did before from comments that have emerged. It was a bit of a mystery to me what all of them who left actually did. Think 5 left including CC does anybody actually know how set up worked and hat each of their roles were?