I feel like I've watched a completely different team

I feel like I've watched a completely different team tonight. Ok' we sat deep at times and had to go "back to front" more than I would have liked but, fvvcck me, if we show the same commitment and organisation every game from now on then I'll be a happy man. I like what I see from Mr Luhukay!  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I feel like I've watched a completely different team tonight. Ok' we sat deep at times and had to go "back to front" more than I would have liked but, fvvcck me, if we show the same commitment and organisation every game from now on then I'll be a happy man. I like what I see from Mr Luhukay!  

Me too, I feel excited again :luhukay:

Was thinking the same thing - genuinely organised, effort in spades, no messing around, looked fit, aggressive - a little clumsy and rash at times including Loovens (daft one really) and a few others but in the majority I'll take that any day of the week.

Proper guts and balls, when the chips were down, and no lack of ambition to win the game too when we had the chances.

Very happy if that's a sign of things to come given what we've seen over recent years.

23 minutes ago, Stoop said:

The big difference I noticed tonight is that we were first to the second balls 

Wednesday fans will always back a team that shows fight, as we did tonight 

Thought exactly the same mate. we showed fight , got a foot in , chased and pressed for 90 minutes , were organised and disciplined . 

The difference Jos has made in four days is unbelievable . Players that only 7 days ago at Carlisle were slow, uninterested and quite frankly useless turned into fighters and showed the passion required ,and never stopped running and battling.  

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Thought exactly the same mate. we showed fight , got a foot in , chased and pressed for 90 minutes , were organised and disciplined . 

The difference Jos has made in four days is unbelievable . Players that only 7 days ago at Carlisle were slow, uninterested and quite frankly useless turned into fighters and showed the passion required ,and never stopped running and battling.  

Unfortunately I think this tells us at least as much about our players as it does our manager. Not the first club this has happened to.

37 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Normal reaction with a new manager, the hard work starts now

13 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

Was thinking the same thing - genuinely organised, effort in spades, no messing around, looked fit, aggressive - a little clumsy and rash at times including Loovens (daft one really) and a few others but in the majority I'll take that any day of the week.

Proper guts and balls, when the chips were down, and no lack of ambition to win the game too when we had the chances.

Very happy if that's a sign of things to come given what we've seen over recent years.

Over recent years?  It's only just over 19 months since we were in the play off final.